+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 347 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    news is very important, and very influential at the price movement but depending realisnya hour news itself, a few things to note
    1.jam impressions
    2.trend yng has occurred
    3.ctual from the news itself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    using strategies, traps news indeed very profitable if only to make a small target in a trade. even many traders who use this strategy to trade. I also never learned even this strategy. but it was not easy to also use this strategy to trade. but anyway when can master the strategy properly, it will make the trader can easily benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronykhan20306 View Post
    I love to trade during news. I think it is the best time to earn big profits. I wait for NFP for whole the month NFP release is my favorite time of trading. I think every active trader can earn big profits during news.
    yes you're right, I'm also a trader who does news trading and scalping, I most like to do when trading news NFP news release because in a moment I can get a lot of profit in just a short time, in order to maximize profits I opened a lot of stop orders 2 minutes before the release of NFP news
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to mera bhai news trading ko avoid karny ka hi mushwara doon ga kionkay amrket ko news hours main predict karna bohot mushkil hota hay aur aap kay liye nuksaan hony kay bohot chances rahty hain news hours main.

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade during news. I think it is the best time to earn big profits. I wait for NFP for whole the month NFP release is my favorite time of trading. I think every active trader can earn big profits during news.

Senior Member pjpjpjjangid is an unknown quantity at this point pjpjpjjangid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News generally affects the movement of this market very well and we should have to concentrates on the news before going for trade and it is helpfult in making profit

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    trader must avoid trading news becaue so much volatile in market can push you out of market very fast so there is no much for rest of players to advantage any moments in speculation.
    if you are pro trader, then why you need to avoid trading when news release? so if you want to able trading with news, its important that you always practice and get more experiences in market

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader must avoid trading news becaue so much volatile in market can push you out of market very fast so there is no much for rest of players to advantage any moments in speculation.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading profitable to hay lakin bohot risky trading bhi hay, aap news hours main bohot high profits bhi earn kar sakty hain aur bohot burray results bhi mil sakty hain, main to news trading say avoid karny ki hi slah doon ga traders ko.

Senior Member ATIDK is an unknown quantity at this point ATIDK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market.I love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news.we can make profit. please do post any big news that may effect trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 347 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)