+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 347 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member nonsepos is an unknown quantity at this point nonsepos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    big profits are made before announcement of a big news (espicially financial related matter). so this thread is very important to opinion. i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. please do post any big news that may effect trading
    Extended systems can really not offer more business. The main theme of this business is to remain in circle and take smart decisions to earn money. Some people think that working hard in forex trading can make their day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ennt8 is an unknown quantity at this point ennt8's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning Forex With Discipline - Fx News TradingThis article will discuss the wide spread pitfalls that effect the vast majority of those in the forex market. To put it simply fx traders have an addiction...an addiction to over trading that is. Most traders flock to the marketplace and place forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member himi is an unknown quantity at this point himi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is a good way to trade in Forex . If you can able to analysis the Forex news and make a trading plan you can get success in your trading business in Forex .

Banned supri is an unknown quantity at this point supri's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading is very good but we can not do this all the time. If we start waiting for news then it would be very difficult for us to trade in forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to be aware of the latest news so that any sudden news don't disturb my trading.

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    word ka bahot bada haath hota hai advantage karne principal.
    interest k ooper hi market chalta hai acche program aye to marketplace ooper and bad info to niche.
    so programme ko register karte rehna cahiye so we can easily see the coming of marketplace.

Member Jatal is an unknown quantity at this point Jatal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't forget that the news is very important in trading, so the news can reverse the price direction, I remember that one day I was loss but I decided to wait until a news spoken, that was for central bank of USA the speech for bernanke just after some minute I become winner in my open position and I take profite.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think news trading is very difficult for newbie to handle. They can do it only with experience. You need past info about a certain news release, that what was its impact on the market. Once you go through these news trading experiences it will become easy for you to trade on news releases

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is to understand and learn the news is things are not easy. indeed true that we have a lot of reading in our learning process. because every news release will definitely relate to many things, so much that we must learn and understand. but my experience in studying the news, I am much at a disadvantage, because I think it is very difficult to actually be able to trade the news.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the keys to our success if you want to master the fundamentals is to read. To be able to know that an important fundamental news or not really necessary experience and knowledge. For starters we do not understand about market developments and the latest information quickly. However, there are several websites that provide information that is accurate and easily understood by the trader....

Member jokeprix is an unknown quantity at this point jokeprix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading supported on broadcast testament free chances to get galore pips of front because when there is post****uate scrap interest appearing so commonly it faculty channelize terms to trending status and if we can straighten bully analysis so we can get umpteen dollars in short-time. But if we made bad psychotherapy, we must use advantageous try direction so we won't accept.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 347 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 277 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)