+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 347 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Junior Member Amirgoraya is an unknown quantity at this point Amirgoraya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading karne se phele news dekhna zarori hai news se kafi hlp milti hai is week eurusd ki news hai k ye down je gi 1.2900 tak jane ki news hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wakoka is an unknown quantity at this point wakoka's Avatar
    Thanks
    news trading is amazingly smart for experienced traders to firmly follow other then while not expertise, i believe news trading is in no way smart approach particularly regarding the new traders, it wants expertise.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member edan is an unknown quantity at this point edan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronice View Post
    I consent with you my sibling, the financial information may change the industry in a amazing way, I delay for the new 5 or 10 moments after I joined the industry, by what many investors reduce their investment momnet at the outcome of financial information.
    true what you said that financial information can change the way the industry is outstanding, I was put off for 5 or 10 when I was just after I joined the industry, by what many investors reduce their investment in information results momnet, greetings success for all traders who are in this forum, let us share our knowledge and experience to continually gain new experience and knowledge to become a professional trade
    Last edited by edan; 2012-12-07 at 01:27 PM. Reason: double post becaus low connection

Junior Member juwi is an unknown quantity at this point juwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental news is very influential on certain currency pairs
    I would not trade in the current message has appeared yet fundamental news
    at least be safe from the mistakes that I want and still I always use stop lose

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that the news is very influential on the market . you can get a many advantage to the news . but for a new comer . should avoid the news that has big impact. because it is very risky for our account.

Junior Member Veronice is an unknown quantity at this point Veronice's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I consent with you my sibling, the financial information may change the industry in a amazing way, I delay for the new 5 or 10 moments after I joined the industry, by what many investors reduce their investment momnet at the outcome of financial information.

Banned sundari is an unknown quantity at this point sundari's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok bro Even today I hardly look at news while trading. I never bothered about when the news comes. most of the time when the event occurs, I am out on some work, so news trading I cannot concentrate. once the event is announced, there is nothing left other than normal tradi

Member naimul is an unknown quantity at this point naimul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you could be best suited anubhav agar aap ke paas debt kam ho aur aap foreign currency trading everybody latest ho towards mere khyal sony ericsson press ko keep clear of karna thik hoga. ek accha buyer press sony ericsson fyda kar sakte the guy par ek latest bie nehi.

Junior Member novia is an unknown quantity at this point novia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading based on news, often referred to as fundamental analysis in forex. This analysis is necessary to note, can not be ignored simply because it is also the factor of market movements.

Banned kingfoxy812 is an unknown quantity at this point kingfoxy812's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading forex with news sometimes can give big opportunities to profit which will give chances to get many pips of movement because when there is high impact news appearing so usually it will bring price to trending condition

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 347 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)