+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 347 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes when a forex trader is opening a new trade after high profile news is released, it usually leads to a lot of requotes. It is safer that a forex trader uses only pending orders as they are trading the news.
    yes indeed, it is very difficult to open a position when there is no impact from the news, because when there are news releases, will make a very fast market movements. because it will often happen requotes if we try to enter the market, as it would always be moving when we entered it. because it's really better to use pending orders. or can also use trap strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fyra View Post
    trade at news makes us get many requote, so i dont like to trade at news again, because it give me much losses, especially when i use big lot and dont use any stop loss
    Yes when a forex trader is opening a new trade after high profile news is released, it usually leads to a lot of requotes. It is safer that a forex trader uses only pending orders as they are trading the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    since my first trade I really do not like that name at all with the news because I can not read the news the right way and if we are wrong then I would interpret it lost a lot of pips in my account this sir

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i lost several time for trading using news.dont depend on it.if you are dependable on it that means you are going to face big trouble for sure.news are useful for upcoming trading strategy but we dont say that news are giving us profits.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    impact can be directly mentioned in the news or the latest graphic effects to move the price of one currency. usually each country has their own economic policies. sometimes they aim to increase the value or decrease in value against other currencies. so in my opinion the impact of economic news require a study of more than purely technical analysis

Banned asu_momod_india_jamput is on a distinguished road asu_momod_india_jamput's Avatar
    Thanks
    many traders Forex trading Forex news. that's fine too. because bad news from any side can change the current situation the Forex market. so, when the clock news, it is wise not to start trading more focused on news and prepare to start trading in that direction.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cmenk View Post
    greetings
    I think is important that we look at trade news here, so we can alert the trade, and the rest, we can get such a great advantage that we can study trading news here .
    The all traders that are a part of this business need to make sure that they actually use news trading to their advantage but they should as well become very careful about it. It is a volatile time and could cause losses.

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can not possible get profit for our own analysis so it's very good thing to trading with news. when we follow trading news that time you can trading with confident.

Senior Member wahyu setiyono is on a distinguished road wahyu setiyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is very influential to the movement of a pair and trends affecting the pair
    but do not run the trade only rely on news we have had to trend analysis, and always follow the trend

Member fyra is an unknown quantity at this point fyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade at news makes us get many requote, so i dont like to trade at news again, because it give me much losses, especially when i use big lot and dont use any stop loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 347 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)