+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 347 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Change today I hardly examine at broadcast time trading. I never daunted nigh when the information comes. most of the instance when the event occurs, I am out on whatever business, so broadcast trading I cannot change. erstwhile the circumstance is announced, there is aught tract opposite than rule trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i ever use the news trading in my style of trading i trpping in gbp news but lost because i lack of experience and then i move to scalping and i htink scalper are the greatest type of trader ,so you should be scalper

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading bohit acha method hai huge profit earn karny ka. news impact ko good way se analyze karna chahiye. agar hum news ko good analyze kar le tu thory samaa me bohat ziadya profit earn kar sakty hain. sometime news trading loss ka karan b ban jati hai es lia put the stop loss.

Banned mehwish is an unknown quantity at this point mehwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are new in trade, and you possess low capital, you must avoid the news in trading, the thing is, its not easy to predict the market direction through the news. it can only be learnt by experience and by doing practice.

Member tanujit is an unknown quantity at this point tanujit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma smjyts ho sub sa best tarde forex ma news trade ha new ko dekh kar trade karna chayea ma news ko zaroor
    follow karta ho news ko dekh kar trade karne ma bohat fayda ha is market ka pata chal jayta ha market kaha
    jaye gai

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading aik profitable lain risky trading hay, news hours main aap kay liye profits aur losses kay chances normal market conditions say bohot zyada increase ho jaty hain is liye news ko trade karty hooway zayada careful rahny ki zaroorat hay.

Senior Member mianshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point mianshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Financial and capital markets react violently to the release of economic news. The release of the NFP figures, the housing sales figures, the GDP figures or other socioeconomic and political news mostly makes the currency markets nervous, volatile and jittery with huge spikes within a few moments of the news release. This volatility is what makes forex markets so attractive only if you know how to harness it.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading ko hamesh kahi bade trader apne trade ke liye sidi ki tarah use karte hai aur woh news release hone se pehle hi pending order set kar dete hai taki news unki analysis ke hisab se aaye to unko apni selected pairs pe trading kar ke acha profit ho sake.

Senior Member salley is an unknown quantity at this point salley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Announce large profits (huge productivity and personal information, as well as economic issues.) This agreement is important. Lots of love, try to find good news soon on the proposal we can easily make the thread. Provides information about both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 347 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)