+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 347 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that news has the big impact on the forex market and you can alos evaluate the market and make the trades according to it but the most important thing is that you have the knowledge that how much this will have impact on the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in my opinion i think trading with news will be useless to make good profits .so i prefer working with profitable strategy that will be great for me . so i will not following news to make profits in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailnawazwateen is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnawazwateen's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading good hai lekin is men loss k chances b hutay hen kyn k hum news trading men blindly trust ni ker saktey . ju news signal miltey hen wu wrong b hu saktey hen is liye khud soch smjh kk trade lgani huti hai. or ju news k local signals hutay hen wu zyada ter fake hutay hen.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    news of the world economy greatly affects forex trading, trading with the news can be profitable, but we have to be sure and assigned the appropriate information, if we are wrong in taking decisions, the news is very risky for our account, in a short time we could experience a margin call

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes so new traders avoid trading during these fundamentsla its true that you can earn huge
    money during news but on the other side there are chances of loosing money also i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while threre
    are some new int he market.

Banned tayia157 is an unknown quantity at this point tayia157's Avatar
    Thanks
    If your are experience trader then you can trade in froex market when any fundamental come the market movement is very fast and we can get huge money and some time we can face big loss, news trading is very best for big investment traders, if your investment is very low then my suggestion is that kindly away from market when any news comes.

Member mahmoodg is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoodg's Avatar
    Thanks
    news aur techncial studies ka combination bahut hi acha rehta hai jo trader news ke stah sat hetchncial study karke trade karta hai useb ahut hi sucess milti hai forex market me news aur techncials forex market ki soul hai

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yasser55 View Post
    yeah I also agree with you. For starters, if they can not do the fundamental analysis, and it's not hard to see an economic calendar each day and when there are new high-impact that I think also wait until this new release .
    For the new comers its always advised that better they stay away from trading when there is any news release which has high impact on the market price action. Otherwise the news trading has bring us huge reward or huge risk.

Senior Member yasser55 is an unknown quantity at this point yasser55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I also agree with you. For starters, if they can not do the fundamental analysis, and it's not hard to see an economic calendar each day and when there are new high-impact that I think also wait until this new release .

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love news trading too and do trade only unemployment data especially that of the kiwi and aussies but the challenge is that sometimes, the news are all priced in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 347 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)