on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 282 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Banned denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    200.15 USD
    Thanks
    personally I'd rather avoid opening positions at news that will be released and would prefer to wait and see how the market responds to news and, when everything is clear I will open a new position

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    63 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    personally I'd rather avoid opening positions at news that will be released and would prefer to wait and see how the market responds to news and, when everything is clear I will open a new position
    so your trading is based by result of the news? i think your trading is more safely than trading with traping strategy.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    News trading me trade karne ke liye aapke account me enouygh balance hona chahaiye aur aapko stop loss aur take profit ka zarur use karna chahiye..
    News me time pe aap bahut zada paisa kama sakte ho aur bahut zada paisa loose kar sakte ho..News ke waqt market me bahut volatility rehti hai aur issi wajah se pal bhar me market hath se nikal sakta hai

Banned arjun will become famous soon enough arjun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    284.1 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.
    for me not because of fear,
    but because I am blind to the news, I'm not sure just by analyzing news previus data and forecasts.
    I think no one can analyze the news.

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh is a jewel in the rough anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    News ko analyse karna bahut zada mushkil hota hai..
    lekin kuch datas ko aur previous analysis ko pad ke rogh idea lagaya ja sakta hai ki ye news market ko favour karegi ya against jayegi/..
    news ko avoid karke trading karna bahut risky hota hai

Senior Member mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam is a jewel in the rough mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    yeah fundamental analysis is very important factor to consider before we open our positions because our best technical analysis will be made null and void if we ignore it. and the market will move opposite our positions in case we missed a news which is quite significant
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    News trading me trade karne ke liye aapke account me enouygh balance hona chahaiye aur aapko stop loss aur take profit ka zarur use karna chahiye..
    News me time pe aap bahut zada paisa kama sakte ho aur bahut zada paisa loose kar sakte ho..News ke waqt market me bahut volatility rehti hai aur issi wajah se pal bhar me market hath se nikal sakta hai
    aap ne bilkul sahi kaha. par market bare me agar jyda knowledge na ho to is samay trading karna thik nehi. maine bahut bar suna he ki kuch time news trading kam nehi aata. market ulta bhi jane lagta he. isliye sl ka use jarur kare aur ho sake to thoda time lekar entry kare.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yeah fundamental analysis is very important factor to consider before we open our positions because our best technical analysis will be made null and void if we ignore it. and the market will move opposite our positions in case we missed a news which is quite significant
    fundamental analysis aur news ka market pe bahut zada control rehta hai..inke samen sari techncial studies bhi fail ho jati hai
    zadatar log techncial studies ke chakkar me fundamental studies ko ignore kar dete hai..aisa karne se unhe kafi loss hota hai.dono ki apni apni value hoti hai jinhe ignore nahi kiya ja sakta

Banned medhat4forex is on a distinguished road medhat4forex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    120.95 USD
    Thanks
    News in Forex is the most important things that must be learned by all the shops and the well-known
    And must know all the stores also have trade news judgments at the time where you must avoid entering into transactions in the time of the news

11. Fb
    Member pinpin is on a distinguished road pinpin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    108 USD
    Thanks
    news is a good opportunity for us to take advantage
    but we should not be hasty in making decisions
    we better wait for the results of the news
    and see where prices will tend to move
    because good news does not necessarily make a country's currency was also improved

+ Reply to Thread