+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every business we want to succeed, we need to work hard. When we work hard and involve fully in any business we succeed in it. In Forex trading if anyone wants to succeed in an easy way, he must consult with experts and take tips on how to avoid losses. If anyone is really involved in Forex trading there is an easy one to succeed in some time. and I don't think that you have to believe in news in the forex trading business I think that forex trading is very very risky and I in forex we all need to have strong confidence that we must try our best to get more from foorex trading and to get the form lt bsuienss forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The large profit area unit was made before the big big news announcement. so this thread is very important for opinion. I want to make sure that this thread has some very good posts right now about very good news so we will create profits. please post any big news that will result in trade and trade news can bring us enormous opportunities in a very short period of time, but make sure that it can work against you too. It is good that we are neutral in this regard and make our trade as normal as possible, I might lose more time than I get through the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many benefits that can be gained in trading on news releases. in such volatile price movements, it is only a matter of minutes for the price to move hundreds of pips. if we have the right analysis, it can easily get a lot of dollars in a short time. but if wrong predictions can lose a lot of money. Therefore always use good risk management to avoid losses and do not forget that news is very important in trading, so news can reverse the direction of prices, I remember that one day I lost but I decided to wait until a news was said, it was for the central bank US speech to the court only after a few minutes I became a winner in my open position and I took advantage.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    समाचार ट्रेडिंग उच्च त्वरित लाभ प्रदान करता है लेकिन साथ में इसमें एक उच्च जोखिम शामिल है। क्योंकि समाचार अप्रभावी भविष्यवाणियां अंतहीन समाचारों से बहुत अच्छे परिणाम नहीं दिखाएंगी, यही कारण है कि समाचार रणनीति बहुत जोखिम भरा है। साथ ही, आप निश्चित रूप से अकेले सामरिक समाचारों से लगातार लाभान्वित नहीं होंगे, क्योंकि जो हो रहा है, उसका सटीक अनुमान लगाना संभव नहीं है और समाचार का प्रभाव सीधे आपके चार्ट में या एक मुद्रा की कीमत बढ़ने का धीमा प्रभाव हो सकता है।

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading offers high instant benefits but together involves a high risk in it. Because news unfeasibility predictions won't show very good results from endless news, that's why news tactics are very risky. Plus, you will definitely not benefit consistently from tactical news alone because it is not possible to accurately predict what is happening and the impact of the news can be directly mentioned in your chart or the slow effect of moving the price of one currency. usually every country has their own economic policy. sometimes they aim to increase value or reduce value to other currencies. so in my opinion the impact of economic news requires more studies than pure technical analysis

Junior Member Kon is an unknown quantity at this point Kon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus amount: 260 $ Bonus term: 90 days, withdrawal of profit without restrictions

Bonus amount: 260 $ Bonus term: 90 days, withdrawal of profit without restrictions

नमस्कार। 260 डॉलर का स्वागत बोनस, बिना किसी प्रतिबंध के लाभ की वापसी। मैं अंदर गया, पंजीकृत हुआ और बोनस मिला।

बोनस राशि: 260 $ बोनस अवधि: 90 दिन, प्रतिबंध के बिना लाभ की वापसी

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis is always one step ahead technically, the schedule is waiting for news so we can predict market movements. when the news is released the movement is very fast moving and very dynamic, if we can read which direction the price will move then it is not difficult to get a lot of profits in a short time. Great news can take the market away from your value in a few minutes so new traders avoid trading as long as these fundamentals are true that you can make big money during the news but on the other hand there is the possibility of losing money too friends I think traders have low balance accounts used to avoid trading.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading kisi had tak sahi bi ha or kisi had tak sahi nahi bi hai news trading humain opportunity to provide karti hai ke hum Trade le kar news ke time profit le skte hain but agr market opposite main jati hai to ap ko bohat zyda loss bi ho skta hai islye main hmesha yahi suggest karta hon ke news time trading se avoid kiyaj jaye, or news ke liye hum different sites se timing deh skte hain news ki jin se hum ko idea ho jaye ga.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading news is great after you know exactly how to interpret the news. There are many traders who are looking for important news releases but still face losses due to poor market anticipation and bad news assessments. and I think new trade is not a matter of fear but the lack of the right news is the main problem. traders living in developed countries don't know about the economies of the United States and Europe or other large countries. so when we trade the currency pair of this country not on the basis of news but it depends on technical analysis. some time we got news when the effect was finished or nearing completion and at that time we could not benefit from it

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often hear my friends talking about the news. Time they track information on the forexfactory page. They wait for time to trade. I know this is a more unstable market time and we can earn a lot of pip. This forex trading is risky and if you do not set a stop loss, you probably will not have time to keep your account and trade time news is beneficial a lot because at the time news especially unemployment becomes very high liquidity and I have to be wary of news time because it may lose your capital in a minute or so I like the speculative time of news with high risk and the target is 50 points to 80 points and I have to concentrate and stop losing 10 points to 20 points

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 347 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)