+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think real trading as long as the news is not a problem in Instaforex if you don't take bonuses from Instaforex. It will be a problem if you take a bonus, because maybe your profit will be canceled by Instaforex. Terms and conditions when taking a bonus on InstaForex you must really pay attention so that the benefits you get when transacting news are not in vain. and trade news is difficult, and sometimes it's something people are looking for. I have seen people who are constantly looking for news to trade and for some reason it is something that has worked for them or has backfired so that it always works both technically and fundamentally which is news trading, both of which go hand in hand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think real trading as long as the news is not a problem in Instaforex if you don't take bonuses from Instaforex. It will be a problem if you take a bonus, because maybe your profit will be canceled by Instaforex. Terms and conditions when taking a bonus on InstaForex you must really pay attention so that the benefits you get when transacting news are not in vain. and trade news is difficult, and sometimes it's something people are looking for. I have seen people who are constantly looking for news to trade and for some reason it is something that has worked for them or has backfired so that it always works both technically and fundamentally which is news trading, both of which go hand in hand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade news is not easy. It's very difficult to get the right trade using the news. Strong analysts are long time traders and need more capital and more skills. On the other hand, technical analysts mostly trade in a small time frame and more brokers. Most traders in forex use small accounts. and Trading based on technical analysis, you only have 60 percent to lose the opportunity to get in each position so I recommend trading based on news and in combination with indicators, if you have good analysis but lack of management accounts, you also get low profits

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is a very important aspect of the forex trading business because news has a major impact on market movements. we must also oversee all the major press releases that will occur that day. try not to trade during the time the news releases, especially high-impact news. because during that time the market becomes very volatile and risks increase. and I find that trading news is impotent from forex. That helps get more profits. This also blocks the main real situation of the forex business. Serves as news to help our forex business succeed. It also seeks out new opportunities if the forex business!

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading According to the news, it will give you the opportunity to earn a few pips of movement because the news with a large impact appears so that in the end it will bring prices for trend conditions and if my partner and I can make a good analysis I can get some funds in a short amount of time. But whether or not when I mean bad analysis, my partner and I must WORK WITH good risk management as a result I will not get too much loss.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading forex and successful ki karne ki liye ham traders are traded, open karne s pahele is the market for trading news correctly following the chaiye, kuk market ki sare jankari or uske up and down to bare me hamko is news se hi malum hot hai is liye traded because the news lite is too good to follow because of chaiye. and in the forex market when we trade some data at different times. This market works online and news comes from time to time. Newcomers when entering this market have dreams and he wants to be rich in a few days. This is dangerous for us. in a hurry we might lose our numbers. Wait for him to market and take many good positions to get success.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading style is the type when I trade without the influence of news, I also like trading news, but this is also risky. Conversely, when the news releases rather than very high market movements, Trade news is a very good approach to trading moreover so that we can use it now to benefit what happened to me that technical said something and fundamentally went against it and Word trading was an effective way of crackling to get a healthy and handsome profit but traders must print a line of interesting changes in the market

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can get an idea from the news but you can't depend entirely on it. because the forex business is a very sensitive business so when looking at the news or getting some information from other sources you have to blow up every inch of your information and make it useful for you and I think it is always a good opportunity for us to get good profits from the forex market through news because in the release of some news that had a major impact such as those related to unemployment and the economy, the market moved sharply.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I would like to say that it will provide an opportunity to get lots of pips of movement because when there is a high impact news, conditins appear and so it will usually bring prices to trend conditions to get more profits from the market and news based trading will provide an opportunity to get abundance motility because when there are high-yielding programmers appearing so generally give the transfer terms to the trending provisions and if we can mature serious reasons so we can get a few dollars in a short time. But if we make a bad judgment, we should use good risk management so that we don't lose too much.

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First we must know that in insta forex if you trade when the news is released, your profits will be zero but you can enter before the news release and close your trade after that then you can collect all the profits ... the technical problem during the news release is that the market is very unstable and you may not be able to capture the price you want and are very risky and Because the world economic situation can be known by the news and effects of the forex market by the world economic situation, namely news released, market movements are usually more aggressive and volatile around 50 pips or faster as if analysis is an important analysis. News and the extent of its impact on Forex, but you know that News trading is very risky.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 347 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)