+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 347 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah fundamental analysis is very important factor to consider before we open our positions because our best technical analysis will be made null and void if we ignore it. and the market will move opposite our positions in case we missed a news which is quite significant aap ne bilkul sahi kaha. par market bare me agar jyda knowledge na ho to is samay trading karna thik nehi. maine bahut bar suna he ki kuch time news trading kam nehi aata. market ulta bhi jane lagta he. isliye sl ka use jarur kare aur ho sake to thoda time lekar entry kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade news because bhot he asan or simple hoti hai youn k trade trade fully for pe news pe he relies on kai hi islye humen my forex business news ko lazmi follow because chaye jis me market humen ki term ka bhe sahe se pata lagta rehta hai or news all countries ki hoti hai jis me currency ki ziada details hoti hai and jis ney news ko achi trha learn kar liya to bht acha geya traders ban and i think the news of trade bht hi khatarnak hai or hum is the main account what washing karwa sakty hain to hamein chahiye k hum is just a graph how come follow karen or usab reckon say karen trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is a very important part in the foreign exchange market and is an important aspect that gives you a profit with Forex currency exchange rates related to the status of economic and political news, should prices go up and prices go down, it is important to know the news before holding an agreement in the market Forex and news trading is very difficult because markets sometimes behave in uncertain ways so it is better to stick with some analysis and traders who are very confident about their knowledge of the global economy can actually participate in news trading which gives more volatility and increases their benefit

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. Forex news is usually very surprising forex movements. If we are short-term traders, I think we can rely on fundamental analysis. You can refer to observing the latest global financial situation and find out how this can affect the direction of the currency market. Then you can make the decision to buy or sell a currency pair in forex trading. And you are right I agree with you, I think trading with news is very useful because I have been trading in forex since 2 years and until now I haven't lost an agreement that I opened it with news but unfortunately we cannot find good evryday news so we must take progress when there is good news

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New trading is also a good way to trade. We can trade before or after the news is released, and get a volatile market. This can be beneficial if we really know what we have to do to trade with the news. But that can be very risky too, because prices will move very quickly and are very volatile. So if we are not ready with fast price movements, then news traders will not be good for us and Traders who have low account balances are used to avoid trading while there is some news on the market, big news can take the market from your value in a few minutes so that traders just avoid trading during these fundamentals we must use good risk management so that we will not take much loss.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe the professional News traders got tips from several reliable sources about the types of news releases and the timing of releases, etc. What they used to trade there effectively before anyone did and therefore they had the advantage of making a profit and only a few remaining opportunities existed. there for small traders. And suddenly I started to like trading news. Technical only shows us past data in the form of different indicators. All indicators show us past data and we can only predict future movements using it. But in news trading after high impact news releases we can trade more accurately based on that result.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news k zarye banda she trades nahi kar pata hai k k news bhot him zyada complicated hoti hain is lye hume maloom nahi hota hai k kesay news effect due to the ge market pay.meray khyal said to drink the news k zarye said jitni zyada ho for the sake of information deni chahye aur zrori hai k content of my business khud k lye behtreen news because intkhab kare and Some traders may be able to feel comfortable with news traders. If we can become experts in the news trade, I think it will be good. We don't need to waste time watching charts all day, we only need to watch them during news releases. Only a few minutes a day for trading becomes possible if we want to trade with news trading

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news impact can be directly mentioned in your chart or the effect is slow to move the price of one currency. usually every country has its own economic policies. sometimes they aim to increase value or decrease value against other currencies. so in my opinion the impact of economic news needs more study than pure technical analysis and it would be better in my opinion that beginners to avoid trading as long as the news is released it is difficult to know the news because we often see that the data does not match the news market response

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading based on the news will provide an opportunity to get a lot of pips of movement because when there is a high impact news appears it will usually bring the price to trend conditions and if we can make a good analysis so that we can get a lot of dollars in a short amount of time. But if we make a bad analysis, we must use good risk management so that we will not take too many losses and someone does not need to wait for the latest news or news to be traded. It is important to react positively to news updates and people must know the impact of news on the market and how the market will react to it. This requires proper basic and technical knowledge.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading news is a good opportunity to make money from forex trading and we must know that if we can trade with the right discipline then we can get good income from trading news but we have to develop trading tricks on news trading. and saab ji forex market news par demd hoti hai but es matlab jeh nai hai ki hume es kam mai trding v news ko dekh to karni chahi aa bai saab ji es kam mai hum trding graph ko achi tara se analysis karna chahi aa fer es kam mai trde karni chahi aa tabi application es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex and best business hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 347 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)