+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 347 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh no, in my opinion, as a beginner in forex currency trading business, they consider this as a trade they have just encountered. as for beginners in forex trading business they just want to get started. it takes a long time to learn forex so they have to be patient for new traders in new trades they know. and huge profits are made in front of the big media stories (especially similar financial issues). which means this careful cord is very important to be able to see. I enjoy notices that carefully send some bad things in relation to the fun thing about it to make sure that you can make money. make sure you write just about the big media that can affect the investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The impact can be directly mentioned in the news or the latest graphical effects to move the price of a single currency. Usually each country has its own economic policies. sometimes they aim to increase the value or decrease in value against other currencies. so in my opinion, the impact of economic news requires more study than just technical analysis and Dealing depends on the information will give you the possibility to get a lot of activity pips because when there is high impact information that shows so will usually bring the cost to a popular situation and if we can make a research very good so we can earn a lot of money in no time. But if we make a bad study, we have to use excellent hazard control so we will not take too many failures.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    substantial results made earlier than the title associated with substantial current information, especially money related questions). so this thread is very important that will believe. I love to see countless threads of places at once linked to the best news to make sure you can get back easily. make sure to do put all the latest information that is substantial that can benefit the forex trading. and news Trade is a very good strategy to make money in the forex market, most traders use news to trade here, they can avoid big losses and generate profits with news, but not easy to use news, we must have a lot of knowledge about economy.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i started liking news trade. Technical merely shows me the knowledge of the past in a variety of very different indicators. All indicators show me the knowledge of the past and that we will only predict the long-term persecution that moves it. But in news trade so high-impact news, we can trade accurately on the premise of the outcome. and News trading is very important in forex trading, especially when there is high news. will often have a major impact on market movements. so when there are merchants who can really analyze the news very well, then I'm sure the merchants can take many benefits quickly. because of the impact of news releases that will move the market quickly. but it becomes risky when to a merchant who can not understand the news.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes your brother can fix as a result of the very right nowadays most of the time market moves 1 for news and assume technical analysis sometimes fails when big news comes back and good influence on the market. to get this I am not trying to find long term trading as a result of this news sometimes the trend will be very fast opposite. and for that is what we must be aware of with the news we will be able to analyze the actual market conditions, especially those related to the fundamentals, even though this is just one of several strategies implemented by traders ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai akbar For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,059 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar news trading bahut hi risky hoti hai is liye hum is py trade kany sy bachna chahiye lekin news py trade karny ka aik khas setup hai usko use kar ke trade ki ja sakti hai aur wo reliable hai aur wo yeh keh news sy 5 mint pehly 2 pending order laga dein aik buy ka aur aik sell ka current price sy 30 pips ke gap sy aur aap ka stop loss 20 pips hona chahiye aur take profit 50 pips hona chahiye aur jis taraf market jay us ke bad aap ny dosri taraf wala pending order close kar dena hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-15), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buddy I think investors have low stability used to prevent transactions while there is some information on the market. Great information can bring the industry away from your value in a few moments. So new investors prevent transactions during these basic principles. The real thing is that you can make big money during the information .. but on the other hand, there is a possibility of losing money and I think investors have low stability used to prevent transactions while there is some information on the market. Great information can keep the industry out of your worth in a few moments. So new investors prevent transactions during these basic principles. The real thing is that you can make big money as long as the information. But in other parts, there is the possibility of losing money

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed this forex traders avoid trading news, but this is my conclusion, because most of these forex traders, using technical and fundamental analysis is difficult for a beginner like me to master in a short time, therefore only natural traders who ignore trade news, even if it can make a bigger profit, but they dare not take the risk. and news Trade is the best but sometimes it becomes dangerous for new traders who join few days ago and who do not have proper knowledge about forex trading I suggest you avoid the news but when you have a lot of knowledge in this position I think the trader should follow news because sometimes it has news that can help to trade and help gain a trader profit so that news sometimes useful and sometimes not.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news trade is amazingly smart for experienced traders to strictly follow others, while it is not a skill, I believe news trading is by no means a smart approach especially regarding new traders, he wants skill. Actually even today I barely see the news when trading. I never cared about when the news came. most of the time when the incident happened, I went out for some work, so my news trade can not concentrate. once the event is announced, nothing remains apart from normal trading.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think news trading is very difficult for beginners to handle. They can do it only with experience. You need past info about certain news releases, that what the impact on the market. Once you go through this news trading experience it will be easy for you to trade on news releases and Do not forget that news is very important in trading, so news can reverse the price direction, I remember that one day I lost but I decided to wait until a news is spoken , it was for the US central bank's speech to be just a few minutes after I became a winner in my open position and I took advantage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 347 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)