+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 267 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2668

Thread: News Trading

Member OM PRAKASH MISHRA is an unknown quantity at this point OM PRAKASH MISHRA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    83 USD
    Thanks
    News traidng ko main sabse risky manta hu news trading se mere liye kuch bhi possible nae hai forex trading ko sikhna hi hmare pas ek option hai hum sikhte chalenge to sab kuch hmare sath rahega wahi agar gambling kremge to aapko dikkat hnesha hogi

2. Forexmart
    Member qazijamil is an unknown quantity at this point qazijamil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    188.1 USD
    Thanks
    it depends on your experience and hard work so that you can analyze the news properly and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in profit in the form of money and you should watch the market carefully and you must have a computer and good internet connection so that you should become a good trader and you should be happy and relaxed and contented.

Moderator fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner is a splendid one to behold fxearner's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    19 (more detail)
    Thanks
    forex ke business me news trading karna easy nahi hota hai,esme trader ko bahut he jada fundamental analysis ka pehle learn karna hoga,trader esme market me sabb samjhenga to he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga..

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 676 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me news trading karna easy nahi hota hai,esme trader ko bahut he jada fundamental analysis ka pehle learn karna hoga,trader esme market me sabb samjhenga to he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga..
    Haan bhai News par trading karna bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, lekin bhai jab hum fundamental ko samjh lete hai, to humare liye news par trading karna thoda easy rahta hai, fundamental hi news ke liye kaam aati hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    72 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    3044.4 USD
    Thanks
    mara tuh dasto app sab se jehi suggustion hai app ko news trading bikul v nai karni chahi aa kyuki news trading mai app ke wining chance lossing chance 50% hote hai es layi app ko es kam mai ek proper way se kam karna chahi aa ek technical fer fundamental ko samj kar app ko trading karni chahi aa bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned hamadaosa is an unknown quantity at this point hamadaosa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD
    Thanks
    Yes at now i have taken fores as my full time job and a good profession. As i want to be a good trader so forex is a good option for me and its a really good profession for me. I want to work in forex and try to stay with forex.

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    2 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 676 Posts
    Bhai news par trading kar pana waise to bahut hi jayda mushkil hota hai, lekin main to samjhata hoon bhai News par agar kaam karna hai to aap jitna ho sake news ki website par jaaye aur udher dekhe ki country ki currency strong aur weak chal rahi hai news bhi ushi hisaab se aati hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Senior Member dardo is an unknown quantity at this point dardo's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    14 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    864.9 USD
    Thanks
    News related to the forex can be monitored using the metatrader platform. Another option is to consult the news of the economic calendar in specialized websites or in this forum. The investor must know the news that affect the prices and consider its possible effect to not be surprised.

Senior Member bilal148 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    831.8 USD
    Thanks
    news par work karney waley log bohat knowledge waley hte hain un k pass bohathe big knowledge hota hai q k news main move bohat he big hoti hai es liye bohat soch samjh kar trade karna parta hai ta k loss na ho
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## http://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

11. Forexmart
    Member nadeem66321 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem66321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.1 USD
    Thanks
    news trading mai hamesha hum stop loss used krna chahiy ku kay eik hi trend me jata aur ager hamare against gaya to stop loss hum ko ziyada loss hony say bacha lay ga aur is tarha hum kafi loss say buch jaty hian

+ Reply to Thread