के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 287 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2870

Thread: News Trading

  1. #1
    Anytime
    Guest Anytime's Avatar

    News Trading

    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

    Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.

  2. Device
  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

    bambang (02-25-2012), hamid (01-03-2012), ishvara (08-22-2012), sofeenevu (09-12-2012), wasifshakil (07-15-2012)

  4. #2
    Senior Member anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,635
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 399 Times in 259 Posts
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    Its true that you can earn huge money during news..but on the other side,there are chances of loosing money also

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

    daniyal96 (10-29-2013), fari2013 (11-30-2013), wasifshakil (07-15-2012)

  6. #3
    Member andry777 is on a distinguished road andry777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    45
    Accumulated bonus
    28.5 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Trading the news, as you may know, can give us big opportunities to profit. Why is news trading so overlooked here? Because of the fear?

    Let's talk more about news trading here to explore more trading opportunities.
    Trading based on news will give chances to get many pips of movement because when there is high impact news appearing so usually it will bring price to trending condition and if we can make good analysis so we can get many dollars in short-time. But if we made bad analysis, we must use good risk management so we won't take too much losses.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to andry777 For This Useful Post:

    fari2013 (11-30-2013)

  8. #4
    Senior Member mayengbam is just really nice mayengbam is just really nice mayengbam is just really nice mayengbam is just really nice mayengbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    india
    Posts
    1,037
    Accumulated bonus
    461.65 USD
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 356 Times in 158 Posts
    big profits are made before announcement of a big news (espicially financial related matter). so this thread is very important to opinion. i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. please do post any big news that may effect trading
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

    Andi7 (07-30-2012), fari2013 (11-30-2013)

  10. #5
    Senior Member anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,635
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 399 Times in 259 Posts
    agar aap enws ke hisab se trade karte ho, to profit ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai...
    lekin news ka wait karbne me aapko kayi br kuch din lag jate hai kyunki major news daily nahi aati market me..
    lekin news w3ale din aghar apse galti ho gayi to apka bahut zada los ho sakta hai kyunki koi bhi major news market ko bahut buri tarah hila ke rakh detio hai

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

    fari2013 (11-30-2013)

  12. #6
    Banned s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19 is a jewel in the rough s19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    jaipur
    Posts
    1,266
    Accumulated bonus
    753.7 USD
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 290 Times in 129 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    agar aap enws ke hisab se trade karte ho, to profit ke chances bahut zada ho jate hai...
    lekin news ka wait karbne me aapko kayi br kuch din lag jate hai kyunki major news daily nahi aati market me..
    lekin news w3ale din aghar apse galti ho gayi to apka bahut zada los ho sakta hai kyunki koi bhi major news market ko bahut buri tarah hila ke rakh detio hai
    aap ne ek dam sahi bolaa bahi...mere saat esaa kai baar huaa hai.me news ka wait krta ta or jb news aati to us wakt kisi karn se me trading ni kr paata...pr me mahine ke first fireday ko aane waali news ko consider krta huye hi trading krtaa hu...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

    fari2013 (11-30-2013)

  14. #7
    Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bharat, West Bengal
    Posts
    613
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 178 Times in 86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    Its true that you can earn huge money during news..but on the other side,there are chances of loosing money also
    you are right anubhav agar aap ke paas balance kam ho aur aap forex me new ho to mere khyal se news ko avoid karna thik hoga. ek accha trader news se fyda kar sakte he par ek new bie nehi.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

    fari2013 (11-30-2013)

  16. #8
    Senior Member anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh is just really nice anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,635
    Accumulated bonus
    1303.45 USD
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 399 Times in 259 Posts
    ye mera personal experiance hai..
    maien dekha hai ki bahut zada equity wale traders news ke time me bahut paisa kama jate hai..
    lekin news ke time pe stop loss aur take profit zarur rakhan chahaiye kyunki aapko pata bhi nahi chalega aur aapki deal apko unlimited loss tak le ja sakti hai

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

    fari2013 (11-30-2013)

  18. #9
    Member soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen has a spectacular aura about soumen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Bharat, West Bengal
    Posts
    613
    Accumulated bonus
    250.95 USD
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 178 Times in 86 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    ye mera personal experiance hai..
    maien dekha hai ki bahut zada equity wale traders news ke time me bahut paisa kama jate hai..
    lekin news ke time pe stop loss aur take profit zarur rakhan chahaiye kyunki aapko pata bhi nahi chalega aur aapki deal apko unlimited loss tak le ja sakti hai
    aapka experience ekdam sahi he. sirf bahut jyada equity wale nehi , acche trader bhi add karo. ha wo bahut jyada paisa kama leta he news ke time pe. aur hasl and tp always rakhna chahiye har trade pe. taki aapke balance kavi washout na ho.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

    fari2013 (11-30-2013)

  20. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
  21. #10
    Member Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia is a splendid one to behold Victoryindia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    832
    Accumulated bonus
    303.3 USD
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 896 Times in 213 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    aapka experience ekdam sahi he. sirf bahut jyada equity wale nehi , acche trader bhi add karo. ha wo bahut jyada paisa kama leta he news ke time pe. aur hasl and tp always rakhna chahiye har trade pe. taki aapke balance kavi washout na ho.
    news trading me hamesha hume stop loss used karna chahiye kyunki ek hi trend me jaata hai aur agar humare against gaya to stop loss hume zyada loss hone se bacha dega.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

    fari2013 (11-30-2013)

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts