+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 347 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick.
    aapki baat bilkul thik hai ki enws ki wajah se kayi baar tyrend ekdum badal jata hai
    lekin long term me agar aap ache rate se buy ya sell karte ho to aapko long term me wo deal fayda hi deke jayegi..long term me ;loss ke chances bahut kam hote hai in comaprison with sort terrm

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    if we have a low balance account better to use the cent account one, it gives you flexibility almost as the same as higher balance account
    absolutely correct and i also agree with you. for newbie if they dont understand fundamental but its not hard to watch economic calender each day and when there is high impact news than i also think wait untill news released because everybody know hoe the impact of great news on market.
    understanding the fundamental is far or less the same as understanding of technical cause there is number too there, we have to put our mind as the person who related to the news and think : what we have to do if the data higher/lower than expected
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    absolutely correct and i also agree with you. for newbie if they dont understand fundamental but its not hard to watch economic calender each day and when there is high impact news than i also think wait untill news released because everybody know hoe the impact of great news on market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    aaj kal market me news kab hut zada asar ho rakha hai aur market technical ke hisab se nahi fundamental aur news ke hisab se move kar raha hai
    news ke hisab se trading karna kafi safe rehta hai kyunki isme ap zada pips ke liye khel sakte ho
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its true we can earn big pips that time but its also true all time its not happen. suppose if there is Actual is good enough then forecast it may go higher the price of that currency but sometime there is madly movement also . but when great impact then most of the time time such to favour of that courrency.
    aaj kal market me news kab hut zada asar ho rakha hai aur market technical ke hisab se nahi fundamental aur news ke hisab se move kar raha hai
    news ke hisab se trading karna kafi safe rehta hai kyunki isme ap zada pips ke liye khel sakte ho

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I love to trade during news. I think it is the best time to earn big profits. I wait for NFP for whole the month NFP release is my favorite time of trading. I think every active trader can earn big profits during news.
    ya its true we can earn big pips that time but its also true all time its not happen. suppose if there is Actual is good enough then forecast it may go higher the price of that currency but sometime there is madly movement also . but when great impact then most of the time time such to favour of that courrency.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is a good opportunity for us to take advantage
    but we should not be hasty in making decisions
    we better wait for the results of the news
    and see where prices will tend to move
    because good news does not necessarily make a country's currency was also improved

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    News in Forex is the most important things that must be learned by all the shops and the well-known
    And must know all the stores also have trade news judgments at the time where you must avoid entering into transactions in the time of the news

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    yeah fundamental analysis is very important factor to consider before we open our positions because our best technical analysis will be made null and void if we ignore it. and the market will move opposite our positions in case we missed a news which is quite significant
    fundamental analysis aur news ka market pe bahut zada control rehta hai..inke samen sari techncial studies bhi fail ho jati hai
    zadatar log techncial studies ke chakkar me fundamental studies ko ignore kar dete hai..aisa karne se unhe kafi loss hota hai.dono ki apni apni value hoti hai jinhe ignore nahi kiya ja sakta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 347 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)