+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 347 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right, a beginner should avoid trading during news releases because he may not have a clear idea of the effects of the news so he can open a position in the wrong direction that can cause him a big loss. and it would be better in my opinion that beginners to avoid trading as long as the news is released it is difficult to know the news because we often see that the data does not match the news market response

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Big news can take the market away from your value in minutes. Your indicator or chart will only change 1 story. Your direction will change and you can get money quickly or lose money quickly. and yes i know learning learn but what if we follow the trend we can get it that way too and brokers abt what is new will help them also to benefit because they are short term traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Understanding fundamentals is far or less the same as technical understanding because there are also numbers there, we must put our minds as people who are related to the news and think: what should we do if the data is higher / lower than expected and I am still having trouble doing fundamental analysis, forex trading must learn the process of having to use manuals, find profitable strategies, and study psychology, all learning phases

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,602 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Main din main 5 times login hota hon ye bahut interresting hi kafi information milti hi.

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading based on the news will provide an opportunity to get a lot of pips of movement because when there is a high impact news appears it will usually bring the price to trend conditions and if we can make a good analysis so that we can get a lot of dollars in a short amount of time. But if we make a bad analysis, we must use good risk management so that we will not take too many losses and someone does not need to wait for the latest news or news to be traded. It is important to react positively to news updates and people must know the impact of news on the market and how the market will react to it. This requires proper basic and technical knowledge.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    step by step to learn about analysis. Technical analysis is also good as is fundamental. if we have mastered the technique we can learn the basics and can use both of them and I am now starting to study fundamental analysis, what does the EA use fundamental analysis? most EAs use pure technical analysis, with a scalping style, most traders only think of big profits, which makes traders have a bad psychology, and become greedy

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am now starting to study fundamental analysis, does the EA use fundamental analysis? most EAs use pure technical analysis, with a scalping style, most traders only think of big profits, which makes traders have bad psychology, and become greedy and very good trading news but we can't do this all the time. If we start waiting for news, it will be very difficult for us to trade forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to find out the latest news so that sudden news does not interfere with my trade.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    jab humain is main se acha profit nhi hota hai toh hum ek new ki tjko tals kerty hin jis main hota oh bohat zadya risk hai lakin humain iss risk se boaht zayada loss b ho sakta hai lakin hmain is main se bohat ee acha profit b ho sakta haai
    log kehtay hein kay news kay time trading ki jaye to loss he hota hai main agree nahi karta is baat say main nay 10 bar agar news per trading ki hai to main nay 7 times profit liya hai aor 3 times loss huwa hai wo bhi meri mistake ki waja say is liye ap ko khud per control karna chahiye bus baki ap kuch bhi achieve kar saktay hein forex main.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading news is very difficult for beginners to handle. They can only do it with experience. You need past info about certain news releases, that is what the impact on the market will be. After you go through this news trading experience, it will be easy for you to trade in a news release. and This is the best way to trade based on the news but sometimes what happens that the foreign exchange pair trades against the news or immediately gets a jump and without knowing anything we are in a place where we cannot determine the pair's trend. Sometimes the news gives us time to get. Recently, SNB intervention to peg the euro to 1.2, news came and within seconds the pair moved 1000 pips. That means before we can order we are in a position where we cannot decide.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which was very well explained by Taoufik, I have taken a few instructions from the post. I have tried to trade news on a demo account, but sometimes high-level impact news does not go according to plan, it turns out the opposite of the previous announcement about the same news. this is very risky. and from my point of view ... not a good way to read news like that ... for my way ... I saw before the news data was released ... I will release 2 pending buy and sell orders ... I will place a range of 10 pips ... and s / l around 50 pips ... it works for me all when I do a pending order

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 347 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)