+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 418 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well we can not blame the time because the same time, same time and time will remain the same. It depends on our trading strategy and our physiological condition. In the Forex market you have three choices one is buying the second one is selling options and the third option is not traded, So it really depends on you what ever you choose with the help of your strategy. Worst-time-for-trading-forex I think during big days as religious holidays or new year celebrations because the day is usually a lot of people who take their money in the forex market is very difficult to produce predictions. , I had a great night breathing on religious and new year celebrations

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by G-7 View Post
    well I agreed with you that during festival time a lot of traders and company go for Christmas holiday even banks go for holiday in few days in that Christmas period, so the market may likely to go slowly in that period of time, it is possible that there is less price fluctuations which will not yield much profit.
    During December end there are Christmas and New year holidays where most of the banks in Europe and USA are closed and also other parts of world as well so most of the retail traders also Plan a Holiday during this time and since markets lack volumes so the price fluctuations are limited and movement is very slow and less . So this period is not the best time to trade and make money in forex markets .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member G-7 is an unknown quantity at this point G-7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I agreed with you that during festival time a lot of traders and company go for Christmas holiday even banks go for holiday in few days in that Christmas period, so the market may likely to go slowly in that period of time, it is possible that there is less price fluctuations which will not yield much profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to G-7 For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-03-19)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me worst time woi hoga jisme wo market me bina analysis ke trade open karta hai,esme trader ko sabb apne aap se market me jaana he chahiye,esme trader jetna acha market me analysis par time deta rehta hai wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakta hai.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    It depend upon a trader that either he makes his time good or worst when he is in loss. I always open my trade after proper analysis and when I go to loss then that is not my worst time because I remain so hopeful to come back in profit but unfortunately if my loss exceeds certain limit then I close my trade to avoid more loss.

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst time to do trade is when your emotions are not stable . At this time you do loss in buissness .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-21)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,777 Times in 12,635 Posts
    waisay to sara acha time he pass huwa hai koi bhi worst time nahi hai but eak bar muje yaad hai muje $200+ bonus mila tha main bohat zayada excited tha itna zayada bonus first time he muje mila tha phir main excitement main he bohat zayada over trading ki aor bonus milney kay theek 2 din bad mera account wash ho gaya tha kyun kay main nay big lots ka use kiya tha main agree karta hon kay meri apni mistakes thi jis ki waja say mera account wash huwa tha lakin wo time jo tha mera worst time tha forex main aor main aj bhi yaad karta hon to sochta hon kay kitni big mistake ki thi main nay lakin main nay us din kay bad zayada risk nahi liya yehe waja hai mera account ab safe bhi rehta hai aor wash nahi hota itni jaldy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-03-15)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Avoiding trading during illiquid time periods and in highly volatile markets can save you money, both in terms of your trading position and in the number of bid offer spread, you may be quoted for the transaction. I do not agree with you because time is not worst or bad, it depends on us if we trade to comply with all forex trading rules and do not take many positions then you can control your emotions and you will see that you are in profit

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut se traders bna soche trade open kar lete hen lekin un ko aysa nhe karna chahey un ko market ka analysis kar ke he trading karna chahya takeh un ko profit ke jiada chance hon agar trading market ka trend acha nhe ho tu traders ko wait kar ke trading karne ke jrurat hote hey khrab market trend men trade open nah karen .

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-03-15), KASINA (2018-03-23)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I was the worst time to trade Forex is the time to be in a very fast market movement. I'm working on peeling the scalp and the best time for target volatility is easy and not a reflection of the many price points and the best time is at night, the market is quiet and the little liquidity. The worst time to trade in the Forex market is when the least active . This applies to any market and is easy to understand. A more active market is the liquidity it will show. There are various Forex market sessions that operate such as London session, New York session, Tokyo session and Sydney session. This time zone overlap shows increased market activity and is the best for Forex trading. It is more profitable to trade during the overlapping period because it gives the currency pair more room for fluctuations.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to olivia For This Useful Post:

cambing (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 418 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)