+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time in forex trading is coming in all week and that is Friday and monday when market is open just or just to be close. ya do not trade on friday if you are a newbie.
    second one is when news is coming then do not trade.
    and the third one is on festival like chiristmas, diwali or new year.
    this all are the worst day in forex trading.......
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai humare ko dekhna hota hai ki kyon sa time par humare ko sahi etnry point mil raha hai, analysis jab kafi acha hota hai to humare ko acha entry point mil sakta hai wohi samay trading karne ka sabse sahi hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-08)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere ko to trading ka bekar samay jo lagta hai wo News ka time lagta hai us samay market movement jayda karta hai aur ek taraf ka movement nah hota hai, market mein bhai uper niche dono hi taraf jab movement hota hai to tab hum sahi trade le nahi paate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-07), qasimm (2018-04-05), Unregistered (1), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-05)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The loss is a sure thing in the world of forex .. but the most important is the courage to accept the loss. After that we must dare also determine what we want to gain profit, to cover the loss. Your opinion about a thing. I like a lot of time mid-January because I think price movements in the early years can be seen today. unlikable time is when mid-December to the end of the year, because price movements will be slow and the price range is also very small. it's very boring. there are other things I'm afraid of, one of them when the NFP at the beginning of Friday every month

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, we should not be in front of computer hour after hour. Before entering the market, we can analyze the trend so we can use stop loss and take profit. So we can do other activities. So we can use forex as a side business. I think Forex trading is a lot about time. Knowing when to trade can have a big effect on the kind of results you'll get. Basically, you want to trade when the market is predictable because it may be able to continue working with your current trading methods and get the results you want ..!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once you think you are not ready. If you have a dangerous tendency or if you are angry, then you should not trade for the day. In addition, if you are not healthy then you should not trade in the least amount as a result of the desire forex true awareness of you. If you do not try this then you will do some dangerous trades. I think you should be a professional trader if you know when is the best time to trade. Sometimes it's hard to predict the direction of forex trends, it takes a lot of work. You must learn technical analysis and establishment analysis which is very important to analyze the forex market and you also need to prepare a lot of work before you can predict the direction of the trend.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The end of the year is a very worrying period, because it would be dangerous, because if at that time we can not anticipate forex trading, maybe that is something that will be the worst thing we receive, so I think your analysis can make us more alert for the end This year. I think not only the festival season, even during bank holidays is also very difficult to trade. And especially during those days we do not have to enter long-term trading. In general I would say the worst time to trade is when the market has a low volatility. Because it is difficult to identify the direction of the gap from the low volatile market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

patel (2018-03-26)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a bad time to trade is when the market indicates that the movement tends to be straight, do not go up or down. this makes market conditions very bad for my trading activities. I chose to avoid it. While the time is not good enough for the day trading calculation is Friday. I think you should be a professional trader if you know when is the best time to trade. Sometimes it's hard to predict the direction of forex trends, it takes a lot of work. You must learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis that is very important to analyze the forex market.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

sapiyar (2018-03-28)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whether or not, a loss, a trader makes the best time, or even worse, or depends. After a precise and clear analysis of what I do, I always lose my business, so do I, but unfortunately my losses exceed a certain limit for profit and will come back in closing. I still hope that all the time, because, in the worst is not the time then do my best to avoid further losses in trading. Friday seems to be considered a bad day which will usually take profit taking, which will cause different from previous trends already formed and you can try it from here, to counter the trend trading style.

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nevertheless, poor times to trade also exist, and so the sections below will cover the forex markets time table and the best and worst times to trade. All times mentioned will be expressed in Eastern Standard Time or EST.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)