+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 418 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thw worst time of trading is when there are g8 meeting, economic meeting, or ecnomic summit. that's when everybody are waiting for the result of the meeting. Then narket will move very choppy when someone important making a speech about country's condition or global economic. That's include president of IMF. The worst time for trading in the Forex market is when it is least active. This is true of any market and is easy to understand. The more active a market is the more liquidity it will show. There are different sessions of the Forex market that operate such as the London session, the New York session, the Tokyo session and the Sydney session. The overlapping of these time zones show heightened market activity and are the best for trading Forex. It is more profitable to trade during overlapping times as it gives currency pairs more room for fluctuation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I totally agree with you peoples, in my opinion also the worst days for trading are those when you are not emotionally stable,as we trade on usd pairs than Christmas and their bank holidays affect our trades badly,new years and public holidays of that particular country affects currency of that country.The worst days of tradings are those when no financial news releases as on those days the market do not moves satisfactorily. yes that is the worst period to make your trades . it will take you a few days to reach your target . and i think also the bad time to enter the market for beginners is news time they can analyze the chart but the news will go the opposite way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is our placement of the position which may worse. I think all the times are best for trading if we are feeling well.We should be careful about the latest news that affect the market.The scalper should have enough experience for that. I find the news time to be the worst time to trade because the price movement is unexpected.I think that all time is good times to trade Forex. If you want money you need spend time. Everyday we waste time in many ways. But some time spend can give you money. I am a part time trader in froex market. I spend my free time here to make extra money.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the worst times are when there are holidays specially the internationals.specially new year.since most of the banks will be closed then there will be not much money on the market.and the market will freeze it maybe good for scalpers but still it will take to much time to make some profit.and also sometimes boys like SOROS will manipulate the market and make some intervention with his huge money.over all it is the worst time to trade.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab say bora time wo hota hay kay jab aik hi time per aik say ziada news release honi hoon or on ka result bhi aesa aey kay wo aik doosray say conflicting ho. to phir aesay moqay per trading nae kerni cheay. I totally agree with you my brother, for us retailers, one must take a lot of pips when the forex market is volatile and very positive, if not we will lose our capital, we must have a good con�cion during trading by what we can gain or lose in a second.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Festive periods or opening and closing day of the weeks are said to be not the best time to trade in forex. It is because there occur less no. of trades and we all know that when there are less trades taking place, market seems to have only low movement and that is not healthy for the traders to go for big stores. That is why we should avoid trading in those periods. And this strategy is called gap strategy It depend upon a trader that either he makes his time good or worst when he is in loss. I always open my trade after proper analysis and when I go to loss then that is not my worst time because I remain so hopeful to come back in profit but unfortunately if my loss exceeds certain limit then I close my trade to avoid more loss.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time to trade is when you feel down, sad and frustrated. If you are feeling these emotions avoid trading because more or less you will lose your trades. It is not a good moment to decides which position to open if you are in this states of negative emotions. Relax first before go back to live trading. I think Friday is normal market movements, even more volatile when the beginning of the month, because of the NFP. is on Friday's rather difficult to predict market movements. but, in my opinion, the worst time for trading is monday. movement is very slow. because the transaction quiet.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya for scalping its better if we use news and 1 M chart which give us clear picture before so many time i tried to do scalping but when there is great movement then requite happen so much and due to net connection slow sometime i lost my winning trade also. so its really need careful because winning trade become loss trade if there is slow net and requite happen.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the worst times are when there are holidays specially the internationals.specially new year.since most of the banks will be closed then there will be not much money on the market.and the market will freeze it maybe good for scalpers but still it will take to much time to make some profit.and also sometimes boys like SOROS will manipulate the market and make some intervention with his huge money.over all it is the worst time to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 418 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)