+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me and my experience in the forex market, I think that Friday is the day is not good for business, and if left on vacation, as a new year and for Christmas I will not be exchanged nor the bank because the forex remain market these days in the party and if the market is on the side, I know not to act. Fore long term traders there is nothing like worst time to do trading , as they place an order with more than one day time targeting good amount of profit there time will always help them. Hence i do not see any time as worst for me, instead i just do analysis place order on market and wait for the profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses that are a sure thing in the world of forex .. but the most important is the courage to accept the loss itu.After that we must dare also to determine what we want to earn profit, to cover those losses. Festival is really the worst time for the economy as well as forex. We need some suggestions about what to do and what types of trade we do during any festival ! I read many things and got many knowledge about different issues from this forum. We need to know what will do in such types of occasions !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think there may be just about any unique morning known as seeing that most detrimental or even finest morning. each week and also on a daily basis is different. one friday will likely be full of earnings and then friday will likely be full of burning So it depends upon the actual speculator which employs debbie morning nicely and also helps make one of the most than it. The worst time to trade when the market is open and the lid should be aware of. Because at that time the price has not been stable and difficult to analyze. My experience is often experienced loss than profit on Friday in the American session.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you must be a professional trader if you know when is the best time to trade. Sometimes it is hard to predict the direction of the forex trends, it requires a lot of work. You should learn technical analysis and foundermental analysis which is very important to analyze the forex market and also you need to prepare a lot of work before you can predict the direction of trends.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not only the festival season, even during bank holidays also it is very difficult to trade. And specially during those days we should not enter long term trades. Generally i would say the worst time to trade is when the market has a low volatility. Because it is difficult to identify the direction of the break out from a low volatile market. I think Friday's appear to be thought to be a foul day which usually would happen profit-taking exploit which might cause fluctuate from the preceding trend has been fashioned and you'll attempt it from here to oppose tendency trading vogue.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience the worst of me, and are not to my profit target is floating an advantage it is, moving in motion reverse it when you're not close the position when I did not meet hitted the stop loss what happened. I want to lock in profits did not set a trailing stop loss too, I'm regreting. Because the price is 3 pips just before my TP, it is even worse. I think you must be a professional trader if you know when is the best time to trade. Sometimes it is hard to predict the direction of the forex trends, it requires a lot of work. You should learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis which is very important to analyze the forex market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hujan For This Useful Post:

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you think you are not ready.. If you have bad mood or if you have temper then you should not trade for that day... Also if you are ill then you should not trade at all.. because forex needs proper attention from you.. If you failed to do that then you will execute many bad trades.. Whether or not, a loss, the trader makes best times, or even worse, or dependent. After appropriate analysis and clearly than I do I always have my business to lose to go, then that I too, but unfortunately my loss exceeds a certain limit to the benefit of and be back in closing. I still hope that all the time, because, in the worst is not the time then do my best to avoid further losses in trade.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time for trading is the time after we get a big profit after a huge loss, it will distract us, at that very moment it is difficult to control emotions, fear our predictions inaccurate. It would be nice if after experiencing it, we take a break for some time. after us in a calm state of mind then it can start trading with a comfortable and safe. I think the worst time is when a trader is in bad condition, because there you get out of control in terms of emotion and maybe it will lead to negative things will emerge, so still be careful if you're in such conditions.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst-time-to-trade-forex in my opinion at the time of the great days as religious holidays or celebrations new year because the day is usually a lot of people who take their money in the forex market is very difficult resulting in a prediction, I experienced breathing lose great night at the celebration of religious holidays and the new year For a bad day I guess it's relative, every trader must have his own way to cope day by most traders say a bad day. And I think it's bad day was the day we feel we're going on bad mood trading or being sick, then to run the trading we will feel overwhelmed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade Forex is always when the market is ranging or consolidating. It becomes difficult for the market to yield a few pips, and opening a trade position may turn out to be a bad decision. I am not agree with you because time is not worst or bad, it depend on us if we trade to obey the all forex trading rules and don't take position with big lot then you can control your emotions and you will see that you are in profit

20. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)