+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 418 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aerine View Post
    Yes, it's very bad time to trade when we are too emotional because probably it will make us too hurry when open position
    or too hurry to close position. It can reduce our profits or it could make us experience losses. It's important to have stable
    emotion in any conditions in market.
    yes, a very stable emotion control is going to go a long way to help a trader to succeed. It will help us to reduce losses that we will have from trading forex and making unnecessary mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    sab kuch trader par depend karta hai agar trader chahe to worst time par bhi kama sakta hai kyuki kis chhezz par aur kis samay paisa lagana hai yahi importanant hai jo mostly trador ni samajh pate...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rightway is an unknown quantity at this point rightway's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is business where market are open 24/5. Not possible other business. But all time not good. Also Trading depend on your psychology. I use several time for trading. I think After London and New york overlap position very worst for me. Because I can not perform in this period very good. Many of time lose. So now I avoid this period. I start when the New York session coming to close. I can make very strong position on it. Any way I need making money. So work hard.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no specific time which is the best time or the worst time for trading because all conditions could give you profits or losses,
    it's depending on your analysis and your style of trading. It could be the worst time for trading when you're not in good in emotion
    because if your emotion is not stable then high possibility the decision which you take is not quite good.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by braveit View Post
    I also believe that when there's an high impact news for those of us who don't have an ECN account we may want to stay away because of the spike. And also avoid slow internet connection.
    I am disagree with you. It is no need to have ECN account first so you can trade when there is high impact
    news because it's not depending on your account to make good decision but it's depending on your good
    analysis. So if you have prepared good money management, then there is no need to worry about losses
    in the condition. Profit and loss is common thing in forex.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by slandrath View Post
    i aggre with you sir.
    when i was a lot of problems definitely messed up my trading.
    psychology seems very influential on me.
    So when I was a lot of problems I'd prefer to not trading
    This is true we should not do trading when we are trouble and under tension.
    In such situation it is hard to concentrate on the analysis , if analysis is not proper we may end up in loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that there is no worst time to trade.....any time can be a good or worst time in forex trading, if you do not make a good strategy and do not have a money management plan....we should make a strategy for all the time....when holidays are approaching, then we can also take some rest and do not aim at more profit....we have to follow the daily life rules in forex trading...even if there is more movements, sometimes it can be proved very dangerous and we can suffer some losses...it all depends on us to make a good or bad time for trading...

Member kuldeep is an unknown quantity at this point kuldeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this the most importane question in trade market as my opinion when the festival like diwali, chrismas is coming then the condition of market is volitile and that would be the worst time to trade in forex because in that days there would be chances of loss is more

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel all time is good for us to trade and make money as long as we are able to recognize the trend and trade accordingly. But this is practically not possible for us, and most of the time we wont be able to find the proper entry and exit point which is the worst time to wait.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    in my opinion friday is the worst day but i earn more profit on friday when compared with other days in friday it moves madly
    I don't think so. it's depending on your analysis which you made in each day. Many people think that Friday is different day than another day but for me, it is not big different. If you can make good analysis, no matter it was Monday or Friday or another day, it is possible to gain high amount of profits.
    Last edited by dragon; 2012-01-31 at 10:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 418 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)