GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 389 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 3888

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    491.58 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 Times in 1,831 Posts
    G huma apne trade ma time tu dena ho ga forex ma huma time ke zayda zaroorat hote hai jesa huma acha profit bhe huma acha work he huma earn karna ka leay zayda time nhi lagta hai or huam forex ma sahi time ma he secure rehjata hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma forex trading ma huma mil jata hai

2. PAMM
    Member bangjali will become famous soon enough bangjali will become famous soon enough bangjali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.27 USD
    Thanks
    Actually, based on my personal opinion, festival time will be a very subjective indicator to predict what will happen in the market including aspects of volatility and other aspects. Why? That's because, every festival around the world is held locally or regionally. So, maybe if it's true that some people withdraw their balances or stay away from the market, there's no guarantee that everyone in the rest of the world will do the same. and sometimes it happens in forex losses and profits and sometimes that is a reasonable thing, and there is no perfect strategy in the market all must have suffered a significant loss, and that is a total of everything must be profitable, that's great traders.

Member khareem will become famous soon enough khareem will become famous soon enough khareem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    139.93 USD
    Thanks
    If you are worried about the worst time to trade in Forex Trading, I would say that every trader who does not have the knowledge, skills, tactics, information, various strategies and experiences, would regard every moment as the worst time to trade and people with significant knowledge information, and experience will find time as the best time to trade. and on my behalf the worst time to trade forex is when my position is open and I have to move away from the trading terminal. we must try our best to open a position during trading after we are 100% positive, we will not immediately leave the terminal.

Senior Member weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader is a glorious beacon of light weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,341.55 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G huma apne trade ma time tu dena ho ga forex ma huma time ke zayda zaroorat hote hai jesa huma acha profit bhe huma acha work he huma earn karna ka leay zayda time nhi lagta hai or huam forex ma sahi time ma he secure rehjata hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe huma forex trading ma huma mil jata hai
    bhai jaan waesy to forex mein koi bhi mukarar taim nahein hota trad karny ka ap kisi bhi waqt kisi paer pe trad kar sakty hy lekin trad karny sy pehly apko mrkeet mowmint achy sy dykh leni chaiy jo trading ka ak bahut hi aehim hissa hoti hy or is k ilawa apko peer jumay k din agar achi trad mily to kary ni to rest hi behtar hy in 2 dino me markeet apna setap banati hy.

Senior Member Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000 is a splendid one to behold Pak3000's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.17 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,919 Times in 735 Posts
    merery khayal sty aisa koie be tym nhi hota hein yeh sub insan ki apni ghalt soch hoti hein keyu k yeh sub huym logo ki banai hui baartain hein is liye humen in sub sy door he rehna chahye hein

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.00 USD
    Thanks
    I found that there really was time to trade. and the time to trade. for me to trade in the event of an NFP it is very risky. be more avoid it. does this have to do with the time frame. hence I avoid the time frame as too large. because the biggest as a time frame means that we have to set the stop loss very far. and that means it has a huge lossy potential too !! and It is very important to ask for each one you want together by deciding so that it will change the job less. Candidates really need to be quick and simple to get it so they don't have to bring in the most important traders continuously.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.97 USD
    Thanks
    well we can assume that when you have night another part of the world enters active trade. that's why I found the need to track world time and related partners to trade whenever you want to do something and I think this is the best time to trade brokers to get lots of pips and we can easily guess the impact of the news and do relative trading and get lots of pips .

Member rudiandi is on a distinguished road rudiandi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.27 USD
    Thanks
    it depends on international holidays depending on those days if you love in pakistan there are many holidays if you live in indonesia there are less working days all of those days. like 25 decmeber, sonami likes the days when trading goes against you. so these types of days when trading with you so you see international local holidays when you see the type of day and at events like Christmas or Easter markets are closed with banks. But when the market is not closed there is no reason not to trade anyway. The worst time to trade is when you don't concentrate and the market trends are not clear. . . then you have to stop trading and see the market or do other things that are needed. until you are ready to start trading.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.04 USD
    Thanks
    Well, to not have a problem or continue to contemplate about your trade whose square size is still open then you must have a stop loss and profit target because I do not consider it necessary to allow them to open up temporarily without this risk management. So that's the time for you to be comfortable sleeping. and the Asian Session and also the Sydney session are the worst sessions and also the time for a trader because at that time someone can lose his money or lose his entire account. No one understands this session and that time market movements are not one-way. so a trader may be confused at any time during trading so avoid now.

11. Huracan
    Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    93.66 USD
    Thanks
    we have to stay away from the market in December because at the end of each year, institutions and banks want to write off their books. After all, they need to show shareholders how great they are. This can result in some fairly creative trading tricks, sometimes sacrificing long-term profits for short-term profits. and Forex is always a profitable option for every trader. We have the ability to generate profits using this system and thus the opportunity to generate profits is greatly increased.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 389 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 LastLast