+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 418 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the worst time is that time in which you take some loss and after taking that loss try to trade quickly to recover it and comes out again with loss because market trend is not in your favor and you are in a doubt that it will give you profit. That is worst time for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly the worst time to trade forex is during the holiday period. During this time, some brokers increase their spread and others freeze their platforms. Another bad time to trade is during the days trading close. Price slippages may occur too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FxBd is an unknown quantity at this point FxBd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Specially during the festivals the market position goes down and the traders try and want to get rid of the deals because of the worst position of the market.I think all the traders will agree with me in this opinion.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion , there is no worst time in forex trading because when you start the trading with proper education and getting the proper practice on demo account then there is no reason that you loose your capital but if you loose then its your lack of knowledge or management, nothing more.

Banned Gunung is an unknown quantity at this point Gunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the worst time is when there is news trading high impact, such as when there is news NFP
    and when there is more good news NFP we avoid the first, since the trend is very difficult in the prediction
    and we can trade at other times more likely.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khiyal main waqai kisi khas muqoun par jab log market se apni money nikalwa ahe hotey hane yeni k eids ya keismiss k dino main to us wqt waqai market main bura waqt chal raha hota ha or market values kafi upset hoti hane jis se high loss ka darr rehta ha

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the question is month then i agree with mr moderator, december is the wort month to trade, the price could change dramatically from the previous month, that has been killing me last year, i dont want to repeat it again, i think december is the best time to trade with instinct rather than skill

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has his own criteria of money management. I will set it at 10% loss and 20% profit in one trade. Now I will not be trading every day and wait for the right opportunity to enter the market and find a clear trend.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during festivals or occasions , most people don't take part in economical activities . the banks and other financial organizations remain close during these days. so these are the worst time to trade. on Mondays , there can be a volatile market , so it is not good to trade on Mondays for long hours.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as time of a day is concerned I didn't find any time as a worse time for forex but the time when I feel tired and lazy is the worse time for forex trading for me because whenever I traded in lazy and tired mood I usually get huge loss due to opening of bad trades.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 418 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)