Page 383 of 418 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    The worst time for me to day trading is on Friday. because usually on Friday the market is less volatile, which led to the strategy I used was not optimal. who sometimes have to make me hold orders.
    and losses that I receive may be larger, if there is a gap on Monday against my orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khayal sy worst day for trading is Friday. Because friday ko market band ho rahi hoti hai or market koi khaas trend ni bna rahi hoti.
    Is k illawa kisi festival , like crimas and new year ko bhi trade krna acha nahi hota. Because bht sy loog apni trades close kr rhy hoty hian or market ka trend thora zyada hi random hota hai. Sometimes samjha hi ni jaa skta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But as per my knowledge volatility is very good for a trader if he knows about the reason of that volatility. Monday and Friday both are as good for trading as other days. We should be careful about the latest news that affect the market, that's all.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course any international news or event may affect the forex market. As far as scalping is related it can be done in any market conditions but the scalper should have enough experience for that.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depend upon a trader that either he makes his time good or worst when he is in loss. I always open my trade after proper analysis and when I go to loss then that is not my worst time because I remain so hopeful to come back in profit but unfortunately if my loss exceeds certain limit then I close my trade to avoid more loss.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MAry khaayaal main worst wo hay aik trader kay liye trade karny ka jab wo fundamentals aur news trading ko na samjhat ho aur wo news hours main trade place kar day. Asay moqay par us ko MC lagny ka bhi chance hay.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right and Friday is the most volatile day according to my observation. Very important data releases on Friday like NFP and GDP. I think traders should concentrate in trading on Friday to earn big profits.

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you.the other reason why we lost at that time is because the excitement to enter the post even through we know market is very slow
    and the range of movement is very small .but if you are a good scalper ,then during this time can make a big profit with scalping .only take a 5-10pip tp.

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    patience na honay ki weja sey akser trader loss kerta hey, her trader ko usi time hi trade kerna chahiye jo time us ko peta hey ziaada acha hota hey or ziaada chances hotay hien k ek achi aur profitable trade milay

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh her ek kaa apna apna time hota hey, kuch log tez market mein trade kernay ko pesand nehi kertay to kuch log dead market mein pasand nehi kertay, mein asian market mein trade nehi kerta kunki us weqt market ziaada ter sideways hoti hey

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 418 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)