+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 418 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depend upon a trader that either he makes his time good or worst when he is in loss. I always open my trade after proper analysis and when I go to loss then that is not my worst time because I remain so hopeful to come back in profit but unfortunately if my loss exceeds certain limit then I close my trade to avoid more loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all the times are best for trading if we are feeling well. For me all the times are good. But if someone is sad and has already got a lot of losses then of course it will be a worst time for him.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Everyone has his own criteria of money management. I will set it at 10% loss and 20% profit in one trade. Now I will not be trading every day and wait for the right opportunity to enter the market and find a clear trend.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    some time market has more movement and for this who is newbies that can able to take decision and make huge loss...so they adviced to gain some knowledge,experience before trading in volatile market

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad time for forex is that k
    jab koi terrorist attack hota hai ya fir koi time jab other markets down ho jate hai and koi volatility nahi hoti tab trading karna bahot muskil ban jata hai.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raka999 View Post
    most traders do not like trading on Monday, also with me. but I will still see opportunities to see the market in Europe and U.S. session. you also have to look at the schedule as "bank holiday". at that time, the market is really slow.
    It's not only in Monday but also in Friday too. There are some traders who don't want to trade in Monday and Friday
    but I don't have any problems to trade in Monday and Friday. If you can get more knowledges and experiences then
    you can take advantages in any conditions.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    most traders do not like trading on Monday, also with me. but I will still see opportunities to see the market in Europe and U.S. session. you also have to look at the schedule as "bank holiday". at that time, the market is really slow.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by herono1 View Post
    in my opinion there is no worst time in forex trading but when you loose your capital and your trade goes in loss may possible then trader thinking that now its worst time, but otherwise all the time is best for trading.
    I think a good time to trade, can we adjust the trading strateg we use.
    so we have a clear reason to make trades based on the analysis.
    because if we have used the analysis, it is possible to obtain a successful trade is greater.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratnakr View Post
    I do not like trading on Monday, when the session asia and the pacific. Movements tend to be very slow. At least I started trading Tuesday.
    You can start trading in Monday in Asia session with scalping method if you want to gain some pips of profits. I am agree
    if mostly movement in Asia session (not only Monday) is not quite volatile. But the movement will be volatile enough in London and
    New York session (although it was Monday) so you can trade in those sessions if you prefer quick movement.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ratnakr View Post
    I do not like trading on Monday, when the session asia and the pacific. Movements tend to be very slow. At least I started trading Tuesday.
    trader ko har us din trading karni chahiye jab usse market me acha signal mile..chahae wo sundy ho ya friday ho, trader ko kabhi bhi koi bhi din aur opportunity miss nahi karni chahaiye
    bahut se aise traders hote hai jo ki friday ko trading karne se darte hai..trader ko pehle se hi ye bat dimag me nahi bitha leni chahaiye aur situation ke hisab se trading karni chahaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 418 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)