+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 418 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I think that too holidays and christmas would be the worst time to trade. For December I would trade until mid December on a Friday and with experience nothing really happens until after the new year.
    yes, at the time of Christmas and New Year holiday price movements are very slow and almost stops, This will make us bored and trade without reasonable consideration. so at that time we did not trade better and take a vacation to refresh our minds...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marunet is an unknown quantity at this point marunet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MTEBESSI View Post
    I think that too holidays and christmas would be the worst time to trade. For December I would trade until mid December on a Friday and with experience nothing really happens until after the new year.
    in my opinion, when the holiday and Christmas Day, then the market will be closed, so we will not be able to do trade, I think the worst time to trade is when the system we do not give a signal to open positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    The worst time to trade for me is during bank interventions although they don't happen a lot but if they do and you open the wrong position in the market then you are dead specially if you forgot to set up your stop loss. I had worst experience with bank intervention one time.
    I don't think so. It is possible to trade well during bank intervention if you had good fundamental analysis to determine the
    best time for trading. I think it will be the worst time for trading if you didn't know how to move in certain condition. It's
    not only during bank intervention but also in other condition like Bank Holiday.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader who does not mastered the analysis , for him all time is worst to trade.
    And a trader who knows the pulse of the market , all time is best, since we can benefit from both side moves of the market i don't think there is any worst time to trade.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member hazem ahmed mohamed will become famous soon enough hazem ahmed mohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to trade forex is at saturday and sunday as the most important markets are closed at that time , the best time to trade is on friday as it is closely before the Vacation of the markets.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayx181992 View Post
    There is no such worst time brother its depend upon how we trade and market condition , and we have to move forward with market condition only and if we take decision according to it then there is very less chances of loss and we can make a good profit even with less capital.
    yes,worst time only happen that we didnt know what situations comes and you want to trade during that time and didnt makes good
    analys,and i think mistake are in that factors,you will get profit and more chance to do it if you know what you traded.thats it

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere kheyal se sabhi time bohoot important ha.trading karne k liye koi time limitation nehi hai. jo koi bhi traders any time position open and close kar sakte hai.ledkin kuch brokers ka time limitation ha.

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    But as per my knowledge volatility is very good for a trader if he knows about the reason of that volatility. Monday and Friday both are as good for trading as other days. We should be careful about the latest news that affect the market, that's all.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course any international news or event may affect the forex market. As far as scalping is related it can be done in any market conditions but the scalper should have enough experience for that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 418 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)