+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 418 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,750 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think it is the best time to trade for scalpers they can get a lot of pips and we can easily guess the impact of news and make the relative trades and get a lot of pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time for me to day trading is on Friday. because usually on Friday the market is less volatile, which led to the strategy I used was not optimal. who sometimes have to make me hold orders.
    and losses that I receive may be larger, if there is a gap on Monday against my orders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    There is no any time worse while trading. It is our placement of the position which may worse. But one time that is friday closing and monday opening, i think this is the worst time in the forex market. Actually it is not trading time but it is applied for the position which have opened on friday.
    It's not good time for trading because the movement of price in near of open position or close position is so slow.
    It's almost not moving so it's hard to gain profits in that condition. There is no exact time which is bad for trading, it's
    depending on our own analysis.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time to trade Forex is during the time festival season or in the time when the market is in the high volatility state ,where you feel very much unsure in which way its going to move.Traders always have to choose such dry times to trade to avoid unwanted loss in the trading market.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Occasions should be avoided in trading,its true but sometime Monday move may be vital ,when the trend remains up in the last week .For me nowadays i saw that the Asian sessions remains little dull when compared to the European or the USA session.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any time worse while trading. It is our placement of the position which may worse. But one time that is friday closing and monday opening, i think this is the worst time in the forex market. Actually it is not trading time but it is applied for the position which have opened on friday.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time to trade is that if you are losing all of your trade then you must have to sop the forex trading for some days so that you will become fresh and your mind will work better after that refreshment.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to feel ourselves, and if i think that i feel good and ready for trade, then i just check all time frames and see for good volatile in there
    i never push hard to trade with bad condition because i ever got big losing ..waiting is wise

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya for scalping its better if we use news and 1 M chart which give us clear picture before so many time i tried to do scalping but when there is great movement then requite happen so much and due to net connection slow sometime i lost my winning trade also. so its really need careful because winning trade become loss trade if there is slow net and requite happen.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai main to ye kahta hoon agar hum achche strategy hai to bure waqt mein bhi achcha profit nikal sakte hai achche strategy ki ye hi ek achchi nishani hoti hai ki wo kisi bhi session mein trade karne se nahi khabrata

+ Reply to Thread
Page 375 of 418 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 373 374 375 376 377 385 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)