+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 418 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe He is no worse time as the market. It is our position that the placement may worsen. But once it's Friday's closing and opening Monday, I think this is the worst time in the foreign exchange market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dadaa View Post
    bad time to trade is when the market shows that the movement tends to a straight, do not go up or down. Market is so very bad. I chose to avoid it. While time is not good enough for the calculation of trading days is Friday.
    I think not all traders hate when the market is moving straight in one direction. If you're news traders so it's good time for trading
    when the condition of market is trending because we could gain profits with following the trend. If the movement is going up and down,
    it's good time for scalpers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as long as you manage your trading risk so I'm sure there is no time for your trading risk in this business because we'll never run away from the risks that threaten us we just need to how we control the risk of trading

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love the market when there is big distance pip and fast moving on eur/usd pair my system will work good on this movement i do not care about the time if my deal is in the right direction.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you my brother, for us retailers, one must take a lot of pips when the forex market is volatile and very positive, if not we will lose our capital, we must have a good concion during trading by what we can gain or lose in a second.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad time to trade is when the market shows that the movement tends to a straight, do not go up or down. Market is so very bad. I chose to avoid it. While time is not good enough for the calculation of trading days is Friday.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may worst time of trading oss time ko kahoonga jab koi trader achay frame of mind may na ho, matlab kay wo easy ho ker trade na ker paey, jaisay network problem ye bijli ka masla ya phir koi or mental disturbance jo oss ko preshaan ker rahi ho, to aesi sorat may trading nae kerni cheay.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the worst time in forex trading, is the aperture setting in the Forex market and also the time that the global market open.because in this time we don't knew if that the market is for sellers or for boyyers.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely correct, slow market condition is not appropriate for scalping though by scalping it is possible to make some excellent profit in short time. so when we want to do scalping we must watch market speedy or not otherwise we will avoid this and will trade carefully.

Junior Member mimed is an unknown quantity at this point mimed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 418 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)