+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 418 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need to go for the trading with the patience and also we have to goi for the trading with the experience and also we have to go for the trading with the news so that we can make th right time to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bejomulyo is an unknown quantity at this point bejomulyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as kalponick said, there's no bad market,there's no bad time. its us the bad one. our bad emotion, our bad strategy. if we fail there's no others to blame but ourselves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want money you need spend time. Everyday we waste time in many ways. But some time spend can give you money. I am a part time trader in froex market. I spend my free time here to make extra money.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to go for the trading with the experience and also we have to go for the trading with the analysis we have to go for the trading with the indicators so that we need to go for the trading with the patience.

Member regu is an unknown quantity at this point regu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is our placement of the position which may worse. I think all the times are best for trading if we are feeling well.We should be careful about the latest news that affect the market.The scalper should have enough experience for that. I find the news time to be the worst time to trade because the price movement is unexpected.I think that all time is good times to trade Forex.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the beat example to merchandise on turnabout movements. I hump losses in blow movements only. I don't bonk any get on day supported. Lifetime, i pore in anticipate the change movements.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the wrost time time to trade forex .. when there is holidays.. means .. like muslim festivals . that time.. half brolers are open and half brolers are close. and also the time of bank holidays.. that time eurpeon session is closed. and usa session is open in this time . dont trade. and also when market price level is moving on certain level. that time .. try to avoid the trade. and wait for the break out level after that u trade.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst time for me to trade are Monday and Friday. on that day, I was very difficult to understand the direction of market prices. and I found it difficult to analyze because of the direction of price trends change so often. Friday I'll be more careful in the trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    is ka koi taim nah hota jab ap karne tho wo he bast taim ha mujhe to jab b taim milta ha me kaam me lag jata hu mujhe bht maza ata ha kaam karne me our b bht se kam ha lekin muje lekin tereding bast kam ha our me puri koshsh karta hu k isko ziyada taim du

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we go for the trading without the analysis then it will be worst time for us always.we have to go for the trading with the patience also we have to go for the trading with the experience and knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 418 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)