+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 418 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a moment like a worse time for me in the forex market is when I feel tired and lazy is the worst time to trade forex. because every time I exchanged lazy mood and tired, I harvest huge losses due to the opening of bad trades And because of my devolution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst time for trading is trading when the time is not right with our current style of trading. It's important to
    have good timing for trading because good timing could maximize profits and it could reduce the possibility of losses in
    each transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Asia market is the worst market time to trade forex. Many time it is so down and no volatile, more then you think you can see that there is so much fake moves in money making machine.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For a bad day I guess it's relative, every trader must have his own way to cope day by most traders say a bad day. And I think it's bad day was the day we feel we're going on bad mood trading or being sick, then to run the trading we will feel overwhelmed.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you are already in loss that is the best time to trade in forex for any trader and further more placing more trades is not a good feeling either as previous loss is still fresh in the mind.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen that many traders have a Friday trading phobia and they do not like to trade on Friday which is wrong and they should not think so as traders do make money by trading on Friday as trading opportunities do exist on this day as well .

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst-time-to-trade-forex in my opinion at the time of the great days as religious holidays or celebrations new year because the day is usually a lot of people who take their money in the forex market is very difficult resulting in a prediction, I experienced breathing lose great night at the celebration of religious holidays and the new year

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The beginning and the end of the trading week is usually a bad time to trade forex.
    Friday is generally the slowest day, because the forex market calms down when the London session closes up. Trading forex on Sundays and during Holidays are generally dead and trading is not adviseable in such days. An important thing to note that trading in december is not adviseable, it is usually sluggish.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Truly the worst time to trade forex is during the holiday period. During this time, some brokers increase their spread and others freeze their platforms. Another bad time to trade is during the days trading close. Price slippages may occur too.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader ko har us din trading karni chahiye jab usse market me acha signal mile..chahae wo sundy ho ya friday ho, trader ko kabhi bhi koi bhi din aur opportunity miss nahi karni chahaiye
    bahut se aise traders hote hai jo ki friday ko trading karne se darte hai..trader ko pehle se hi ye bat dimag me nahi bitha leni chahaiye aur situation ke hisab se trading karni chahaiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 418 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)