+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 418 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    End of the year was a period of a very worrying, because it would be dangerous, because if at that moment we can not anticipate to trade forex, it might be something that would be the worst thing that we receive, so I think the analysis you can make us more alert for the end of this year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think each session is good if you know how to trade it. sometimes people say that the asian market is quiet and those who know how to deal with it says that this is good because there is no sudden drop or jump on the market and therefore it is easily predictable.
    for me personally though, i only trade when there is a signal from my trading strategy. i don't want to enter the market if i don't have any good reason for it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rahimlakhany is on a distinguished road rahimlakhany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the person as sometime when market drops alot of buyer feel its the best time to invest but the guy who wanted to sell will feel its the worst time to trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you must be a professional trader if you know when is the best time to trade. Sometimes it is hard to predict the direction of the forex trends, it requires a lot of work. You should learn technical analysis and fundamental analysis which is very important to analyze the forex market.

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    bad time to trade is when the market shows that the movement tends to a straight, do not go up or down. this make market condition is so very bad for my trading activity. I chose to avoid it. While time is not good enough for the calculation of trading days is Friday.

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kissshore View Post
    I think the worst time of trading is that when we have some mentally disturbance because if we trade with disturbed mind then there will be more chance to take wrong decisions and these decisions can bring many losses for us.
    I agree. altough the graphics are good but we messed up your minds difficult to profit.
    but when our mind calm and focus we can still profit even if the gforex charts are bad

Senior Member intel580 is an unknown quantity at this point intel580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience the worst of me, and are not to my profit target is floating an advantage it is, moving in motion reverse it when you're not close the position when I did not meet hitted the stop loss what happened. I want to lock in profits did not set a trailing stop loss too, I'm regreting. Because the price is 3 pips just before my TP, it is even worse.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    may worst time of trading oss time ko kahoonga jab koi trader achay frame of mind may na ho, matlab kay wo easy ho ker trade na ker paey, jaisay network problem ye bijli ka masla ya phir koi or mental disturbance jo oss ko preshaan ker rahi ho, to aesi sorat may trading nae kerni cheay.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time to trade is that if you are losing all of your trade then you must have to sop the forex trading for some days so that you will become fresh and your mind will work better after that refreshment.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst time of trading is that when we have some mentally disturbance because if we trade with disturbed mind then there will be more chance to take wrong decisions and these decisions can bring many losses for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 362 of 418 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)