+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 418 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    the worst time to tgrade in forex market is when the market is opening this is mostly risky since the market is not stable its when the re is a very high reaction in the market and the trend is not well known.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that the art forms of the Japanese Candles taken as a sponsor in the trade and entering into deals and must rely on technical indicators with more news analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no worst time For forex trading.but the thing is that when you can not determine the market then it will seems to you as hell.When there is any sudden pressure on economy then you can not make the analysis.and that is the worst time for Forex trading if you do not have the enough equity

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by huda View Post
    I do not feel that the worst time in forex trading but the worst time we mistake occurred because the greedy like fear and no money management or lack of knowledge, when we make our trade with confidence and with our experience of trade then trade has always been the best and we gain more profits.
    good time for trading is now trending. stop loss could save your account from margin call, if your stop loss is the margin call, meaning you hold floating minus, and hope that prices will turn around

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not feel that the worst time in forex trading but the worst time we mistake occurred because the greedy like fear and no money management or lack of knowledge, when we make our trade with confidence and with our experience of trade then trade has always been the best and we gain more profits.

Banned hitcola is on a distinguished road hitcola's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no good and bad time to trade forex, every fores strategy has a good and bad times, and you can't know when is the bad time will be! so you need to take all the chances

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, there is no worst time to trade, with a note if you can analyze and understand market conditions. But, for the novice trader, I think the worst time to trade is when after we've got a big advantage after it suffered heavy losses, it would divert our attention, as it is difficult to control emotions, fear of our predictions are not accurate. It would be better if, after the experience, we rested for some time to not do the trading.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by susanto View Post
    ability to analyze the market's basic knowledge that should be possessed absolutely a trader, it is this which has been sought after by traders to be more encouraged and improve our skills
    well sir, with proper analysis we will be able to reap the benefits as much and it is we want, of course, how to hone these skills we get from the demo account, which certainly we always do every day anyway

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    I have been stuck in the filter results sharing the trader, I am very fit by using the H1 and the trader friend suggested doing scalping in the time frame in m5 and without knowing it only half-days in the capital on fire .. I sold out
    I think it depends on our trading style, if we do not want to lose you should be able to study well so that our trading skill is really mature and in order to get good results. I am a scalper also use the time like that.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been stuck in the filter results sharing the trader, I am very fit by using the H1 and the trader friend suggested doing scalping in the time frame in m5 and without knowing it only half-days in the capital on fire .. I sold out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 418 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 352 353 354 355 356 364 404 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)