+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 418 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forexmt View Post
    Welcome to forex trading.if you are a newbie good practice with the demo account for a while until you get some good experience.if are confident, then you can start trading with real account.and real account with deposit.try minimum trade confident.and try to control your emotion.it is difficult to control
    I think if you are new to forex, like me, and I recommend to new traders who do not immediately go on to real accounts, real account before we have to have a good knowledge of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    the worst time trading depend on trader skill in trade market, every trader can not go far with right time to making profit, then it will be worst time for trader but well skilled trader do not think like that. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are external factors and factors in themselves, when talking about the worst time for forex trading ..
    When emotions are not a good situation, we will kesulitas to perform the analysis, we might even see chart lazy ..
    Forex technical factors, a bad time for me to trade is when there are two sessions running market. Trend becomes unclear ..

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think for 5 trading days, there in no worst time, or best. Some time today perhaps best time for us because we take more profit, but not for another.
    It back to every people how to analyze, both of fundamental or technical analyze. If we good analyzer I think will take good profit too

Senior Member been is an unknown quantity at this point been's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there will be periods when the market is volatile and thus lose a lot of rolling points and there are periods of very good to trade for big profits, where the extreme price movement and rolling movement by exploiting those opportunities.

Senior Member kumar is an unknown quantity at this point kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah frnd!i also believe that time and money is related to the trading.and i also agree with your opinion.and i also understand worst time for for forex trading.thnx

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shanti View Post
    i think the worst time for open transaction is when we are in bad emotion condition. we must avoid open transaction at bad emotion condition because can make us be greed
    absolutely. when we are in bad condition emotionally we will make a lot of bad trading decision also.
    and that will make us lose money instead of making money. so this is bad. it is better to trade when we are already in a healthy condition both mentally and physically.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the worst time for open transaction is when we are in bad emotion condition. we must avoid open transaction at bad emotion condition because can make us be greed

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    THere are many worst time you have to face it,during the time of bank holidays,public holidays,also in the time of Christmas holidays you can not get any profit....thanks

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to an inexperienced trader is when the there is intense market fluctuations..! There is no rationale behind opening a trade position when the fluctuations are so high..!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 418 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353 354 355 363 403 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)