+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 418 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my experience that the banks and other financial organizations remain close during these days. so these are the worst time to trade. on Mondays , there can be a volatile market , so it is not good to trade on Mondays for long hours.thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by coiruahmad View Post
    Absolutely right.On Monday the big traders are lazy or less to do forex trading, since the beginning of the week.Mondays can be ascertained only a small trader who entered the market., So the price is hard to predict.Also Friday, a weekend, so most traders too lazy to open market.hat is why the day was to be the worst day in forex trading.
    I do not think so, but because it still includes Monday the opening session of the market so there will be more frequent sideways, but can also occur sometimes great movement on Monday, actually no one knows.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bedi View Post
    I still think that the worst time to trade in forex probably Monday or Friday of this trend because the market is not normal and it is very difficult to read bida trader,
    Absolutely right.On Monday the big traders are lazy or less to do forex trading, since the beginning of the week.Mondays can be ascertained only a small trader who entered the market., So the price is hard to predict.Also Friday, a weekend, so most traders too lazy to open market.hat is why the day was to be the worst day in forex trading.

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devvi View Post
    well sir, is the worst time for the trader when the market is quiet and there is no trade between the seller and buyer, this is due to the damn buyer the seller is saturated with its trading
    I still think that the worst time to trade in forex probably Monday or Friday of this trend because the market is not normal and it is very difficult to read bida trader,

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessihaughton View Post
    Actually there is no worst time to trade. But some times market becomes lazy and
    transaction is very low here. The reason is that buyer and seller goes to sleep and I think that is the worst time.
    well sir, is the worst time for the trader when the market is quiet and there is no trade between the seller and buyer, this is due to the damn buyer the seller is saturated with its trading

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shasata View Post
    we should follow session.london session and us session is best for trade.we have also sydney session and japan session.we also can trade this session also.it depends on pair which one you used for trade.
    I think it's depending on style of traders who told that London session and New York session are the best for trading because
    it will be bad time for trading if you're scalpers. In Sidney and Tokyo session, there is tendency to become sideways so it's
    good for scalpers.

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time for trading is the time we were in the grip of emotion. Due to the controlled emotion we would not be able to analyze properly. With controlled our emotions more frequently open positions based on prejudices and expectations are not based on the analysis results.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Flat market is most dangerous for me, because there is much bigger chance to enter on wrong side. I must remain sidelines and wait for some developments in economics which can provide me some future trends and movements and only then enter market.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well in my case when i am unable to take my profit that time is the worst time for my trading in forex. and that is so painful to me.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    I think the worst time to do trade when your emotion is not stable because all conditions could become disaster if your
    emotion is bad and all conditions could be profitable if we knew how to take advantages in each condition. That's what
    I experienced.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 350 of 418 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 348 349 350 351 352 360 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)