+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 418 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    i have no worst time but the worst time to trade forex is if at the time of important world events such as olympic and world cup or any kind of worldcup cause i still remember when the last world cup and the forex trading market is very sluggish at all
    I do not see how the world cup can make the forex currency trading business lose steam and then become less volatile. It is usually the holidays that actually makes forex trading markets to be slow or less volatile.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member lisa is an unknown quantity at this point lisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have no worst time but the worst time to trade forex is if at the time of important world events such as olympic and world cup or any kind of worldcup cause i still remember when the last world cup and the forex trading market is very sluggish at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst times in forex you can contact with the problems in your life.If you see,that you don't have any luck and got many problems in the last days you need to stop trading until you don't get back in the good life.The problems with family,work,school,girlfriend or boyfriend can bring you problems in the forex trading too.You need to be in nice condition when you trade.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worst time is closing day.sorry to say but have bad experience at this day.i had 30$ but market started with floating minus against my balance and my real balance is -77$.really confuse to trade at closing day.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    All holidays are worst for trading. In those days market seems not running.
    I personally take a break with those holidays.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    I strongly agree with you, the best time is when we get comfortable in trading so that we can trade well and can get a good signal to trade, so it's important to trading in a comfortable condition.

Junior Member orangsukses is an unknown quantity at this point orangsukses's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can do the trading from Monday to Thursday only. and on Friday, you trade with lot sizes smaller than 10 times that day. because it is possible that the price reversal will not you imagine.

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no worst time for trading all the market hour can do favor yourself if you can invest there through proper knowledge. basically worst time we can say when you will loss your capital ans continuing face loss but other time i think its a better opportunity from forex

Member moonletter is an unknown quantity at this point moonletter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, a bad time to trade is at the time of issuance of the news that have an influence on market prices. While the state of balance has been reduced, and the amount is not much. Because at the hight of the news impact, the price could go up and down quickly, and can be threatened Margin Call.

Member chaya12345 is an unknown quantity at this point chaya12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup the festival time just destroy the incomes but an trade can sell and earn money from that .
    so it can also be turned in to profit ! thats the reason forex rocks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 418 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)