+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 418 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My worst time in trading is when I get a loss that very much at all. because I was wrong in anticipation of price movement with regard to fundamental news released.
    It was the worst time in trading that I do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually as i said before that from my point of view there is no worst time for anything, the only difference is how you use your resources and make the thing happen. very simple rule but difficult to understand.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In currency dealing ... there are times in which you can business to make revenue and times in which you can have failures ... therefore, toughest interval to business is during event interval due to the point that at that interval, individuals will be going on xmas vacations so they will not have time to be there to analyze the industry ... Financial institutions usually near during the interval for few times ... During this interval, there is less cost flunctuations which will not generate much revenue ... in brief on the significant gatherings individuals select the take away the investment and the overall industry development is very slowly.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time is when the fiftieth trading market and the bank the bank is in a State of collapse because of the holiday. The market is very limited the price movement. If such a condition then I better not do trades in the forex market.

Member tanvir1979 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir1979's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear soumen thank you very much for your nice comments as a new learner I want to know how can we overcome the worst time as you advised in your comments. As a newbie what should be follow by me in case of the worst moments. As a newbie a lot of question in mind if you please kindly advise for those it will be highly appreciated.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me during the holidays is a very bad time to trade. its difficult for me to find the trend in market when holliday. in this time forex trading market movement become very slow for this thing it will difficult to make good strategy. I am prefer not make trade because I can read where market trend will go.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to trade forex is outside the time that your trading method specify. each trading strategy is designed to cope with certain market condition so if we trade outside of those market condition we will encounter loss instead of profit.

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think that is the worst time for us too when we are got the loss on the forex, because as i know all of the time is the good time on the forex, when we are got the loss we can got some of the learning too

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can see a time chart in forexfactory to trade.We know that day time is never good for trading in forex.London time starts at 7 pm in forex and this is the best time to trade.Besides we should not trade at holida y time.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In terms of safety, comply with trading rules will be safer because the OP that we do is based on trading rules, that does not impose the OP if the signal according to the rules of trading has not yet appeared. so the Worst Time for Trading Forex can be avoided

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 418 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)