+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 418 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiran View Post
    I have seen that many traders have a Friday trading phobia and they do not like to trade on Friday which is wrong and they should not think so as traders do make money by trading on Friday as trading opportunities do exist on this day as well .
    The only problem that I have concerning trading on Friday's, is when it is the first Friday of the month this means the Non Farm Payroll (NFP) high impact news would be released and this usually cause high disturbance in the market. But in a situation whereby it is other Friday's am usually not scared of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no bad time to trade because I feel that all traders have a good time according to their trading style . And I think the least activity on Friday because the weekend and felt really tired merchant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, Worst trading time is very important and dangerous time for the trading system. If you start your work without learn or take enough knowledge about the trading. If you can not And you will go to be a loser trader...

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nganti View Post
    worst time for make trading is depent on the strategy in forex,. for the sample if our strategy is scalping , the worst time for trading is when high impact news will be release.
    The worst time in trading is depending on condition of market and style of trading too. It's possible different trader style said
    different point of view about same condition of market. So it's important to know condition of market to make good decision
    and to trade in the right timing with our current strategy.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you are already in loss that is the best time to trade in forex for any trader and further more placing more trades is not a good feeling either as previous loss is still fresh in the mind.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen that many traders have a Friday trading phobia and they do not like to trade on Friday which is wrong and they should not think so as traders do make money by trading on Friday as trading opportunities do exist on this day as well .

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad time to trade is when the analysis that we do not correspond with the reality of the matter the market, and it certainly will make us suffer losses in trading .. often we believe the analysis that we make, but in fact there are other factors that can make all different ..

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worst time for make trading is depent on the strategy in forex,. for the sample if our strategy is scalping , the worst time for trading is when high impact news will be release.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worse time to trade in forex is not in any forex market condition but the traders condition. If you have some problem or something is bothering your mind its better not to trade at all because you can't concentrate in your trading strategy. That' why its important that we only trade if we think its good time to trade or if we feel relax. If not don't bother. Because you going to end up just having a loss trade.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhchomsi View Post
    My worst time in trading is when I get a loss that very much at all. because I was wrong in anticipation of price movement with regard to fundamental news released.
    It was the worst time in trading that I do.
    I also never felt like that, when it was the day I lost all my capital amounting to $ 150 and this makes me think I should have a good system before I go back on the market real, because indeed no trading system is good we will be difficult to obtain success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 418 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)