+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 418 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3 will become famous soon enough miketega3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to trade forex is when market session are closed ,market volume will be very low at that particular time , so i stay out until i have two sessions open before i trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is , i try that by myself , and i want to add something about worst time to trade ; it's the time of news maybe and the asian session , the price move slowly , very slowly . in this time we can't make a big profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member super580 is an unknown quantity at this point super580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There was these one time,and its something that really pulled me in getting into forex. I had traded and gained profits and I was a newbie in forex. so I could just enter the trade and leave it on so long as I was to come in the evening and find profits locked in.it was a time when EUR/USD was up to 1.6200it would go up every day. then interest rates came out negative and i dint know they could affect. I was clean sweat

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your toughest time for it to buy and sell Forex trading as outlined by our expertise is often once the marketplace is loan consolidation. One can possibly eliminate a full buy and sell for the reason that marketplace fails to get almost any considerable leaps or maybe goes instead the wrong way.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a trader I think for 5 trading days, there in no worst time, or best. Some time today perhaps best time for us because we take more profit, but not for another.i also think that every moment is very important for us

Banned sanjay is an unknown quantity at this point sanjay's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is certain time when trading is not safe. The worst time of trading is the holiday or in the festival time. on this time banks are closed for a certain time. market price is not going ups and downs so i think we can avoid trading on this time.

Banned shakilfx0 is on a distinguished road shakilfx0's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think any time can be worst time for every trader.If you give trade properly,you can be prevented worst time in trading life.

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Time is relative and is also a personal matter. For the new operator is not the worst of the bargain is good news time as it can jump into your account without your knowledge.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at all times within the forex trading will be most severe moment to the dealers who deal minus the information but the market place will be beneficial at all times to the dealers who deal having beneficial along with correct research

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is there really a worst time to trade in the forex market? I do not think so. Even when the markets are sleeping and you have done your analysis, you can take a trade and it will go in the direction of your analysis. There is no bad time to trade except during uncertain periods like news events where Central Bank Governors of US, ECB and BOE are making their speeches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 418 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)