+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 418 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned anjani is an unknown quantity at this point anjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Worst trading time is very important for the trading system. If you start your work without learn or take enough knowledge about the trading. Then you face so many problem. The worst time is very bad time for traders........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned benys is an unknown quantity at this point benys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the time when I can not make profit or I lose money is the worst time for me to trade in Forex. But during the festival and vacation time market is downward and worst to trade.thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member moomena is on a distinguished road moomena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khanforex View Post
    thats a good tip dude, i dont have any clue about your tip. but your reasoning is good and definitely there should be some slow down during festivals
    i think there are period forex not good in it and if we trade in it we see the market move slowly and make us boring or some times if we trade in the end of week we exit with loss because market no staple so er must choose good time to trade

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    thats a good tip dude, i dont have any clue about your tip. but your reasoning is good and definitely there should be some slow down during festivals

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joy View Post
    the worst time forex trading are when there is the best large amount of activity in the market the beginning of the week the beginning of a day and the end
    if you ask me the worst time to start trading depends on forex trader because his analysis is not based on the calculation currency trader day, and so when analyzing their strategy and their strategy is right then they will make money even though trading Monday and Friday ...

Senior Member clark ken is an unknown quantity at this point clark ken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experienced traders keep eyes on the economic calenders to watch the banks holidays also and they do not trade during holidays.
    when you have evening another part of the world is getting into active trading

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me, the worst time in trading is happening if I am in bad mood because I could lose much amount of dollars if I am
    not in good mood. I could make unnecessary mistakes because I am too hurry to make decision or I want to take revenge
    from my losses. So good emotion is important to face trading in forex.

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miketega3 View Post
    the worst time to trade forex is when market session are closed ,market volume will be very low at that particular time , so i stay out until i have two sessions open before i trade
    yeah right but will also require analysis and a good strategy to avoid a bad trade, if I was a bad experience to trade in a state of hell when we just lost this is the worst time of my ..

Senior Member pepoo is an unknown quantity at this point pepoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the best time, trading in the Asian market is the market is quiet and liquidity is not great news and there are many issues at this time so I like it .. but trading on Friday, I do not like it at all because trading news is unexpected and the price movement ...

Member boitali06 is an unknown quantity at this point boitali06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As my consideration i can say the most horrible time in forex trading for trade, when you inspect that clip is arch for profit then you do business, it's any instant in 24 hours. but you be obliged to cognise nigh basic's of forex to get added profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 418 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)