+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 418 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no worst time to trade forex but as during the holiday season and festive season the movements in the markets are very slow,,,
    or are hardly there so it is better for the traders to stay away from trading in such markets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mirajhossain is an unknown quantity at this point mirajhossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree trading on the holidays or Christmas is the worst. I would say about a week before and after the holidays. It goes really slow or doesn't move at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    worst time to trade is that time at which you are unable to concentrate and at that time you are doing trade because of the nature you want to earn more money and at that time you are bond to make mistakes and you will surely loss

Senior Member arinda is on a distinguished road arinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mhiel View Post
    Such liquid times would include the important 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM period when both New York and European markets in Frankfurt and London are open for business and another good time to trade in order to take advantage of several different markets being open simultaneously between 12:00 Midnight and 3:00 AM.
    very true, I agree with that time, because if we are good at choosing the time for trading. we can analyze the graph with the perfect movements. the right to choose the initial time also affects our trading. only the precision we have to do here.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worse time to trade forex is in sideways condition if we need many pips for
    reach our target we cant trade in that condition...

Junior Member hanse is an unknown quantity at this point hanse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me worse time to trade is mid day IST where i lost most of the time, i try to study till today but not successful but yes early in the morning and around mid night it work for me very well. The best part for me to trade is early in the morning where i earn a little bit. The best to trade is early in the morning and mid night and worse part for me to trade is mid day and evening where i loss most of the time.

Senior Member khanforex is an unknown quantity at this point khanforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    thats a good tip dude, i dont have any clue about your tip. but your reasoning is good and definitely there should be some slow down during festivals

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont like to trade in high volatile market.. especially on the moment when big news releasing.. because most of the time market move heavily on the sides.. and for this there is a strong chance that you will get a hit by your stop-loss.. In that time you need to depend on your luck most rather than your strategy...
    Searching Myself...

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The worst time in the trade is where the analysis that we apply the wrong position, and a very bad time is when we put the price decline or positioned very far

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    most traders do not like trading on Monday, also with me. but I will still see opportunities to see the market in Europe and U.S. session. you also have to look at the schedule as "bank holiday". at that time, the market is really slow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 418 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)