+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 418 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when talking about the bad experience it's a lot of time trading ...... but in my experience make the most hurt and could not sleep that if taxable MC because of its movement reversed course .. because I rarely get past the make other annoying thing when it was less a point to TP it had become a minus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tw2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tw2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone that involved in forex sometimes will encounter his worst day for forex trading. When we face this situation then probably we will have heavy loss in forex trading. By having good strategy or skills then we can try to avoid this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i think the worst time to trade the forx is the news time because the at the news time the market can go in the either way and its very difficult to predict the impact of the news
    not all trader will think like that, because there is many news trader in the world, they use fundamental analysis to their trade.
    but for us we say like that, iam also dont like trade in the news because news will make my predict is wrong.. sometime techincal and fundamental becaome a bad predict.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is a given.. in festive periods all the investor go partying and enjoying and as a result forex market get ranging as this market depend heavily on the market sentiment.. and also the market keeps down when the related stock markets dont open in the day..

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders said that bank holiday is the worst time for trading, maybe it was right because the movement of price could be
    unpredictable when it was holiday. But if there is good money management and good analysis, then it's possible to gain profit
    in bad time for trading.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    i think the worst time to trade the forx is the news time because the at the news time the market can go in the either way and its very difficult to predict the impact of the news
    That is very true, because if you trade during those times, you might lose big money, but also might win big, but it is better to stay away in the market during those times, because it is like gambling and guessing because we cannot really analyze the market at those times.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    I myself will enter the market at a very aggressive market movements. to determine when to start trading, news release schedule can be used as a reference. One vote mean time to fail also in trade.
    the worst time in the trade is when I enter the forex market with sala position the entry point. the fact of the market price with no market price analysis results. It is a very bad time in trading I did. and the incident could have happened.

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both the long and short trades brings us equal earning opportunities and there is absolutely no difference between these two.The short or short selling is always done at the higher price and the long or buy is always made at the lower prices.In hedging we can execute both the orders at one time.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For those who want to make faster profits by using any means very volatile market may be preferable, but for me when market is very volatile or there is no movement or we seldom find a price change those timings are worst, but when market has movement but range is a narrow one such time i feel safer and profitable.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I myself will enter the market at a very aggressive market movements. to determine when to start trading, news release schedule can be used as a reference. One vote mean time to fail also in trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 418 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)