+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 418 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My worst trading was when I was able to turn $ 20 into $ 100 a night but after that I was too greedy to make it out,,, really sorry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    if we are losing the money again and again in forex then we should refrain from the tradings in the market and should go back to demo account for improving the tradings for getting more accurate results of tradings
    yes i agree with you sir, we should to learn again in demo after we get loss.
    we should change our trading style if has feel bad, but if still confident maybe we can develop again. in demo account we can learn more so we can fix our problem in the past.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with the family will work for profit in the forex full time. This is my job, and I should really run this business in order not to lose.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont like to trade in High Volatile Market.. I know most of the traders are trend following and they like to trade in as much volatile market they can.. But when I tried to trade in volatile market I always caught by my stop-losses.. and when big news release market swing in both direction..
    Searching Myself...

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mere khayal se aisa koi time nahi hai jise worst time keh diya jaey trading ke liye kyuki agar kisi waqt kisi trader ko loss ho raha hota hai toh aisa nahi hai ki baki trader ko bhi loss ho raha ho kai trader hote hai jo uss waqt profit bana rahe hote hai toh jiss waqt jise loss hota hai woh waqt uss trader k liye worst time hota hai....

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    to find the best time in my trade so I try to be patient in this trade for the chance to get a more favorable signal and so I felt how good could also find success in this trade will be right in time for the signal analysis we
    true friends, if we can afford to be patient it will very likely get a good time with a good signal.
    but on the contrary if we are affected by greed and impatience then will we get a very bad time in the trade

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by obaid2012 View Post
    I have a good day or bad day is specified in the job.
    Every week and every day is full of profit and the following Monday will be a loss Monday different.one
    The dealer said it is better utilized and depending on where it is most.
    to find the best time in my trade so I try to be patient in this trade for the chance to get a more favorable signal and so I felt how good could also find success in this trade will be right in time for the signal analysis we

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a good day or bad day is specified in the job.
    Every week and every day is full of profit and the following Monday will be a loss Monday different.one
    The dealer said it is better utilized and depending on where it is most.

Senior Member eraesh is on a distinguished road eraesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time is a good time and bad time. if you know the trend you can make money any time. so in forex there is no good or bad time

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses. therefore worst period to trade is during festival period due to fact that at that period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 418 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)