+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 418 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned aum is on a distinguished road aum's Avatar
    Thanks
    may worst time of trading oss time ko kahoonga jab koi trader achay frame of mind may na ho, matlab kay wo easy ho ker trade na ker paey, jaisay network problem ye bijli ka masla ya phir koi or mental disturbance jo oss ko preshaan ker rahi ho, to aesi sorat may trading nae kerni cheay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinta View Post
    the worst happened because our mistakes as greedy and fears no money management or lack of knowledge, when we make our trade with the confidence and experience our trade then trade has always been the best and we gain more profits.
    very true, most traders are experiencing loss I think the cause is as you say, and the dominant factor is the lack of knowledge about forex he has, though still a little knowledge, but they dare to enter in the real market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nini is an unknown quantity at this point nini's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we want to trade you should seriously bull we are not serious we will not get great results, satisfactory and we will not get the result we want

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think last two days of week and first day market changed or turn huge. that time can be best for trade. actually there are no worst time to trade forex anytime can be worst time if you have knowledge and experiences about forex market.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    With my vast trading experience i can say that trading on the financial market when the liquidity is very tin is so riskfull, those times are holidays time and the celebration times.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    somtime i worst my time in the market when i has been get some profit but i have feel greed.
    i think its really worst my time when i want to trade again but i have touch my target in it day.

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bad time to trade is when the market shows that the movement tends to a straight, do not go up or down. Market is so very bad. I chose to avoid it. While time is not good enough for the calculation of trading days is Friday.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    but if I still followed the traders who want to survive because this is the best thing in forex trading so we will be more careful in our trading and not harmful aggressive .

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time for trading is highly variable, even every trader can also be different, which I think if a trader wants to be more successful then they must always mejalani however the business risks faced by

Banned mohammadsolayman is on a distinguished road mohammadsolayman's Avatar
    Thanks
    The worst time for trading in the Forex market is when it is least active. This is true of any market and is easy to access. The more active a market is the more liquidity it will show. There are different sessions of the Forex market that function such as the London session, the New York session, the Tokyo session and the Sydney session. These sessions open and close at certain times and often we can see an overlapping of these due to the time zones they function in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 418 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 380 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)