+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 418 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the month of December being Christmas and New Year holiday, so there is no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because it only rumors already in repon trader, so the price is difficult in the analysis, if you already have a lot of experience I think traders who have a passion for learning to be successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most severe time it's time of ****ual and unclear direction regarding market motions. I think in which Monday will be the worst evening for dealers many times, thus traders needs to be carefully in the course of worst time frame in Currency trading. I am not want to trade about worst time frame in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shakil7142 View Post
    Worst time in forex trading is very harmful for his forex trading.I think that he should be avoided forex trading in this time.Because,this time forex trading will be very risky for his trading.
    I think the actual worst time period to exchange forex within week is actually friday past due hours because that time anthing may haapen people wish to close their own open deals same way inside a yesr last times of December tend to be worst whenever due xmas and newyear actually institutions would like their money to pay returns to their customers so market`s nehaviour is actually erruptive.the foreign currency they purchase loose it's value and also the currency thy possess short saled acquired when the purchase that currrency

Senior Member pipsgreen is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by truegoa View Post
    Hello, mate,
    Actually, based on my personal opinion, festival times will be very subjective indicator to predict what will going on in the market including volatility aspect and any other aspects. Why? It is because, any festival arround the world is held locally or regionally. So, maybe if it is true that some people withdraw their balance or just stay away from market, there is no warranty that all people in other side of the world will do the same thing. CMIIW.
    The particular worst time and energy to trade will be the Asia treatment the price risky all the evening with no restrictions and I scarcely find signs that can select many pips to find the take income . the US treatment is the best treatment as the value go for several pips and we will make good pips as a result.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time in forex trading is very harmful for his forex trading.I think that he should be avoided forex trading in this time.Because,this time forex trading will be very risky for his trading.

Banned WDholic is on a distinguished road WDholic's Avatar
    Thanks
    the worst time to trade is the bad market and not move it make small move and you cannot know if it up or down but you must do our effort to trade in this day of left it without trading because you can lose in it more money

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be successful in forex you have to be very careful and very experienced , if you are good at analysis and have good trading skills then you can easily get the trick of earning money from the forex
    Last edited by akshay1728; 2013-01-15 at 12:23 AM.

Junior Member richat is an unknown quantity at this point richat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think there is any particular day called as worst or best day.
    each week and each day is different.one Monday will be full of profits and next Monday will be full of loss

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    some of the trader was say that the loss money on the trading is the worst time to make the trading, i do not think that they are right, because i think taht it make them can got the experience on their trading too, if they are got the experience on make the trading mean that on the next trade they can trade more well in here

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most traders end up losing so much in their forex trades, and the truth of the matter is not that they don't have the basic or required systems that are good enough to help them predict the market trend, not whether there are so many of the systems that one is confused making his choice from them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 418 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)