+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 418 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member elkhawaga is an unknown quantity at this point elkhawaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself see that this time of the trade during holidays and vacations, the trading is a kind of risk and losses to be more of the profits and I myself pulled in these days of trading in order to prevent loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member notoryus is an unknown quantity at this point notoryus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader who does not mastered the analysis , for him all time is worst to trade. And a trader who knows the pulse of the market , all time is best, since we can benefit from both side moves of the market i don't think there is any worst time to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amhp is an unknown quantity at this point amhp's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think there have any worst time in forex market. I believe all time is best for trading. Best time is depends on a forex traders attitude. If any trader wants to do scalping for Avg. 5 Pips then he can do trade any time. on the other hand if anyone prefer Day Trading then the best choice is London session, if any trader trade for long Pips then he can trade at American session or London session.

Senior Member mohibbaba is on a distinguished road mohibbaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yiel
    much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    dear bro worst time forex mai greed krna wala hai ye new beginer ke sat zyada hot hai us ke liye pehla trade worst hota hai jab market nichay aata hai to ye sab se worst hai forex mai

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think we need spend our time for market recharge, analysis.We can do it altime also market off time.Experter became expert by do it.Many many thanks brother for share your post.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good timing have an important role against tradeer's profit so far. the best time we need to tradeforex e is the time we are happy and we are fit psychologically and physically. That's the best time to trade apart from that.

Senior Member buntysaha is an unknown quantity at this point buntysaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree trading on the holidays or christmas is the worst. I would say about a week before and after the holidays. It goes really slow or doesn't move at all.

Senior Member rakaniaga99 is on a distinguished road rakaniaga99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worst time to trade for me is the time when the market is not making a big move at all and bounce at the small range between 10-20 pips.. they will bounce in the box and never break.. that is the worst time to trade for me because Im a scalper

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tradergalau View Post
    in the month of December being Christmas and New Year holiday, so there is no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because it only rumors already in repon trader, so the price is difficult in the analysis, if you already have a lot of experience I think traders who have a passion for learning to be successful
    You're right, celebrations are bad intervals to industry forex, this past year in dec i nearly lost my personal whole accounts, due to
    absolutely no volatility with no trend verification, every time after i traded, we hit my personal stop loss, also it was boring.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think no worse time for make forex trade ,because we can just alocated part of our time for get profit , we must learn about best time for entering our posisitions in market. so we will optimally our trade. no waste time .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 418 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)