+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 418 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends. I just know if the warning natal big impact on the forex market movement, as I am still new to forex. if so we should be able to anticipate what will happen later. thanks for good information

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me world ki economy news ka bhut asar padta hai jab kabi koee down economy se related news ati hai to forexmarket me bhi asar hota hai or us time worst time ke rup me hota hai holiday ke baad ka din bhi jadatar worst time hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab market me koee kharab news aa jaye or jadatar holiday ke baad vala din forex tradeing me world economy news ka bhut jada asar karta hai agar koee kharab news i mean down economy se related news aa jaye to us din forex market me worst day hota hai

Banned Santa Shila is an unknown quantity at this point Santa Shila's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the demo account should be used as direct accounts for doing good skills and results somes in history so you can be prepared for forex trading lives for money and not losers its really!

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time to trade for me lately is when am having family problems,like I have quarrel with one of my family members and I trade according to my emotions which is very unstable at that time. The end result would be margin call account. Don't trade when you are mentally and emotionally troubled,not good for trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also think that, that the last day of the week it was the time of the movement of the market turmoil, menylitkan well for my analysis. because it makes me often suffer losses when trading time. Therefore I think it is when it is the worst in this forex trading. So until now I have always wanted to do a full consideration when the current trading days of the week.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its stupid if we risking our money at the worst time.therefore i always wait for a good signal or news. i always depend also market situation. but many expert are says that's last day of week is worst time.

Member chola is an unknown quantity at this point chola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever I feel that I am not ready for trading, I always indulge myself and take a rest instead, rather than risk trading with an uninterested mindset and a slow brain.

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    My dear friend the worst time for trading two days when market start and when market closing.these two days is friday is closing day and and the monday is the starting day of forex market .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 418 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)