+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 418 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maen samjhta hun k trading karny k liye sab sy best time tab hota hy jab news aani hoti hane. kiyun k us wakt market bohat fast hoti hy. or acha profit bhi dy jatai hy. es k elawa raat k time trading karna behtar hoti hy. us wakt bhi acha profit mil jata hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes I also think that forex wasting time, it happened when I had a big loss for me, even to a margin call. but after a while I breaks must of trade, I realized that there was a mistake that I have done, so that caused me to experience such a great loss. and finally I was able to learn from the mistakes that I have made them. and I realized that learning from mistakes is very important to us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rowshanalam is an unknown quantity at this point rowshanalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely the most damage, time and energy on the implementation the implementation of the agreement, when your emotions are not stable, because almost all circumstances can apply for destruction, if
    Feelings are bad, as almost all circumstances that may be helpful, even though most of us know how to get rewards in all diseases. It is sure what exactly I met.

Member aigbor551987 is an unknown quantity at this point aigbor551987's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I conceive all the times are prizewinning for trading if we are opinion excavation. For me all the times are virtuous. But if someone is sad and has already got a lot of losses then of layer it faculty be a poorest reading for him.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Worst time to trade forex

In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    Sometimes in this case when the bank holiday, I noticed there are only market movements at a major pairs, and we can see there is usually a weakening currency movements because in this case we can observe that there is a bank holiday and there is news of the release of its rivals such as USD economic data on that day and the supporting technical analysis, usually people will sell

Member ashif4656 is an unknown quantity at this point ashif4656's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst moment to barter once your emotions don't seem to be stable, as a result of all the conditions may well be disaster if your
    feelings ar dangerous and every one the conditions we tend toll be} profitable if we knew the way to take blessings of every mode. Is what
    I tried it out.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader ko trading acha trend nazar ana ka bad hi Karna chya . jis sa trader ko nuqsan nahi hota . our har trader ka liya galat time pa trading karna sa bachna chya is sa time bahi wast nhi hota hai our na hi nuqsan hota hai .

Senior Member arlanaliakbar is an unknown quantity at this point arlanaliakbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab b data ana hon to kabhi b trade na karain or friday ko to khas tor par trade karnay se bachain kyon k usdin profit taking hoti he bohat market bohat volatile hoti he .so bohat se use money lose karte hain

Senior Member adnan222 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    i think there is no worst time in forex for trading. it mainly depends on individual. some trader likes slow market some likes fast. and it depends also individuals style of trading. so we should pick the right market condition for trading according to our style or plan. but think news release time, low liquidity market makes many traders failure in trade, these market condition is avoided by so many traders. so these can be worst time of trading. but dont forget during these time many traders makes profit and they wait for situation like this.

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose the most noticeably bad time to do trade when your feeling is not stable in light of the fact that all conditions could get catastrophe if your feeling is terrible and all conditions could be profitable assuming that we knew how to take focal points in every condition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 240 of 418 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)