+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 418 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G mary khayal sy to Forex main koi worst time nahi ha.is main har time bht qeemti ha or is main har time hum trading kar sakty hain or Forex main earning kar sakty hain.Or Forex main koi fixed time nahi ha k hum trading nahi kar sakty.Hum is main har time trading kar sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think there is any time which should be called the worst time to trade. Your trades bring you loss when you haven't done enough market study, fundamental and technical analysis, poor money management or traded with greed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeetnrimi View Post
    Aapki Baat puri tarah se sahi hai Forex ka worst time tab hota hai jab kisi festival ke chalate Forex market to open rahta hai magar kisi kisi currency pair ka koi important event nahi hota hai jisme chalte market me koi movement nahi hoti hai.
    Jab markets me koi bank holidays hoti hai tab bade traders markets me aate hi nahi hai. Is time me ham logon ko is baat par dhiyaan dena hoga ki ham log koi bhi tardes na kare aur agar kare to soch samajh kar hi kare.

Aisa karne se ham logon ko profits milega
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya absolutely rite you side .. holidays affects the market and mostly people does not come for trade and bank has also closed and market mover very slow .. on that time you can not earn good profit.. but on other side you does not loss more .... The best time to work on market and earn good money is when market get volatile and moves fast or increase and decrease more ..that moves will give you good earning

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapki Baat puri tarah se sahi hai Forex ka worst time tab hota hai jab kisi festival ke chalate Forex market to open rahta hai magar kisi kisi currency pair ka koi important event nahi hota hai jisme chalte market me koi movement nahi hoti hai.

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rukan View Post
    Every business has worse times. But if you are not regular in forex you cannot have any idea about recent ups and downs. So, you have to be regular.
    when we have become accustomed, it will not necessarily make us able to easily trade in profit. because I saw many, traders who are trading in a long time, they also suffered losses. they trade in a long time, and I'm sure they are familiar with forex trading. so it made ​​me realize, that forex is a business that is very difficult to conquer.

Banned naseeforex is an unknown quantity at this point naseeforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    ge nahr as koi bat nahe is ma agr ap kamkaro ga to ap ko boht pasa mil ga forex sab ka lilb ha s ma boht pasa ha jo hamkamt ha is ma kammkarn ka liy ap ko is ma tring karn par ge forexak onlion jop ha

Member safiakhanom is an unknown quantity at this point safiakhanom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think worst time to Forex trades is not well.during this time we can not get real value of pips.so in this time i stooped my work and wait for next day.

Senior Member rukan is an unknown quantity at this point rukan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every business has worse times. But if you are not regular in forex you cannot have any idea about recent ups and downs. So, you have to be regular.

Member rony00712 is an unknown quantity at this point rony00712's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Think the worst time to try to agree upon a sense of vulnerability, since all the conditions can be a disaster if you.
    The feeling that is dangerous and has been profitable each condition Bell} if we know how to make use of every situation. What's this
    I know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 239 of 418 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 237 238 239 240 241 249 289 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)