+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 418 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member nkdaowa is an unknown quantity at this point nkdaowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that many times we can see som of the difficult charts and moving of prices then i think that should be the worst time traded because i personaly dont likes to traded forex in volatile market. and i will advise to new traders that dont trade in that conditions !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rdsftty is an unknown quantity at this point rdsftty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the toughest time for the concrete and energy to achieve a trade when you want a seriously unstable, due to all of the terms and conditions may change from a disaster, if you can
    Emotions are usually terrible, as well as the conditions for all can be useful if we know how to get the prizes in each issue. It is what
    When I experienced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    Well, I think none of the time frame is worst, but i can say that when I face big loses then it will be the worst time for me, last december, I lost 800$ in the trading of gold when gold was on 1743$ and it fell down and down, a lot of pressure on the gold and right now, gold is on 1400$, so I lost my whole account in the trading of gold, so I can say that that was the worst time for me.

Junior Member mgikdk is an unknown quantity at this point mgikdk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was going to be more tough times in the industry, you can't just apply steady because the circumstances of the situation, it can devastation you when we get in situations to understand how feeling terrible and can claim success in most cases it can at all my partner and I know that.

Member fxbox is an unknown quantity at this point fxbox's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the worst possible time in the business as a whole, and the feelings are not absolutely sure, but can't believe that the tragedy was the fault, which may be yours
    Emotions can be a bad thing, and we need every single one of a situation in which the benefits and tips on how you can use all of the obstacles, which may or may not be profitable. What is actually
    If I was as far as I know.

Junior Member mainka is an unknown quantity at this point mainka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The volatility of the market or finds it one day something very similar is listed in a few weeks time is very low. Expected undoubtedly like the weekly market more than at the end of the Festival these days that could be, so no change next week is whether tends to keep people currently on the market, achieving the disease. Of course, if this price movement buys income it probably reduces many of us will be too much money.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friday become the worst time for trading in my own trading. I dont like to trade at friday, except if i just trade with news only, but when i must trade with technical, i think trade in friday is risky

Senior Member najrana is an unknown quantity at this point najrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because the condition is not stable and feeling and trying to cope with the worst time it could be a disaster if you think you're...Emotional health and the condition can Bell} all knew how blessed the profitable. What is the..I'm completing.

Senior Member abosheffa is an unknown quantity at this point abosheffa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As outlined by viewpoint we can easily definitely not speak about any time for your worst type of time. Once you havent get in touch with marketplace. or even time the marketplace will probably open or even shut it may be more serious. Or maybe if ever there are conventions.

Junior Member sreekanth1212 is an unknown quantity at this point sreekanth1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost all my funds by trading on friday so I tink we should take care while trading on fridays

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 418 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)