+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 418 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading k business me worst time sirf usi k liye he howa karta hai jiss ko tajurba nahi howa karta hai tajurba insan k liye bhot he zyada ahm ho jaya karta hai or us tajurbay ki bunyad bana kar huamesha he hum zyada dair tak zyada achi kuch samjhnay walay traders ban saka kartay hain isi me he hum ko bhalae mill pati hai. Forex ke market me worst time yeh hai ki trader ko market me trend ko pata Karna bahut jaroori hota hai yaha par trend ko pata kiye bina market me trading nahi kar sakte hai esliye trader ko achhe se time dekar pata karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-03-16)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhe raat ka time sabse kharab lagta hai forex trading mein paisa kamane ke liye agar aap din mein trade karte hain toh badiya rehta hai is field mein paisa bhauat zyada hai sahi time chahiye hota hai. to me the worse time to trade is during the Asian session, because during this period market volatility is usually very low and even when the volatility is high it can be very unpredictable and unexpected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-03-16)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me agar trader bina analysis ke ya fir fir chart par analysis karein bina trade open karta hai to ye uske liye worst he hota hai aur aise time me trader ko loss he hota hai,trader ko esme achhe se soch samajhkar he market me kaam karna chahiye.. There is no good time or bad time to trade in forex this is something i strongly believe, what i know and works is to always trade when there is a good trading opportunity only, so am always on the look out of good upcoming trades ad when i see one i take it and make the most out of it there and then be it any time of the day i does not matter.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-03-16)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends i study the market trend and see the market trend is moving towards up when i place a order as buy then suddenly the market trend move reverse side this is my worst time trade. I feel myself why the market move opposite site when i place a order it means some part of study is not done by me. So that every traders should study the market trend and understand it properly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-03-16)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the time is good for doing the Forex trading but if your mind is not so fresh then it's the worst time for you and your trade,so when you will be doing the trade then keeping your mind fresh an cool then you can be doing the analysis properly and also get the good result from the trade,I think news time some time worst time for the forex traders because I also lost my capital on the news time.

Junior Member Kon is an unknown quantity at this point Kon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bonus amount: 260 $ Bonus term: 90 days, withdrawal of profit without restrictions

Bonus amount: 260 $ Bonus term: 90 days, withdrawal of profit without restrictions

नमस्कार। 260 डॉलर का स्वागत बोनस, बिना किसी प्रतिबंध के लाभ की वापसी। मैं अंदर गया, पंजीकृत हुआ और बोनस मिला।

बोनस राशि: 260 $ बोनस अवधि: 90 दिन, प्रतिबंध के बिना लाभ की वापसी

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the worst time to trade is when the market is volatile, this might be a dangerous thing to do since you are uncertain of the market conditions that might work for you r against you so it is best to do a thorough analysis of the market and trade only when you are sure of the trend otherwise don't waste your time and money. Yes, some bad times come in trading when traders lose their profit by trading in that time. This is really a tragic for trading. It is too much bad time when market is down or going to the opposite direction from the market. Traders should ultimately stop trading in that time.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader should stop trading when the market is down. Many traders doesn't know about the market flow.They they trade the Forex incorrectly and face a huge amount of loss. So knowing the exact time for trading is also important. Market analysis helps a trader to fix this problem. Bhai yaha par trend ke sath mein trading karne se humare ko acha profits mil jata hai bhai, trend kya chal raha hai bhai, wo janne ke liye market mein analysis karna hota hai bhai, analysis se hi entry point le sakte hai bhai.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex market, there are several trading session, and the volatility of each session is different. We can choose the best time to trade, and we can avoid the worst time to trade. The worst time for trading will depend on our trading system. learn much about trading system first, then we will know when is the worst time for trading Maybe what I feel is different to what you feel. It could have happened to anyone. I think it uncomfortable to trade is during the Asian session. This is because there are several major factors that there are some countries that it does not trade at that hour. Therefore, it is delicious used for people who use scalping system. because it can get a good result from the session sideway.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main 2 time bohat hi worst hain ak tu news time jab news released ka time ho kabhi tarde nahi karin aur apni tarde agar koi open ha tu us ko kabhi bhi closed nahi karin aur dosra mornign ka time hai humy kabhi bhi subha ka waqt trade nahi karni chaye kun ke ye time bilkul bhi trade ka liye theek nahi hai is liye hamesha evening main ya raat ma hi trade karin. Some trading system will have worst time to trade forex. But if we can develop a good system which suitable in any time, actually we can make good trading without any worst time to trade. we can trade anytime we want. But we must master this market first, and it is really not easy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 418 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)