+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 418 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, the worst time to trade on reversal movements. I have losses in reversal movements only. I don't have any experience on day based. Hereafter, i concentrate in predict the reversal movements. sahi baat bola aapne.humare analysis agar sahi ho to koi bhi din kharab nehi hota. bas sahi gyan rakhna parta he. is desh me kai sare accha trader he jo humlogoke liye kharab time pe trade karke accha khasa kama lete he. isliye sorf good knowledge hi kharab time ko accha time bana dega.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But not all hours of the day are equally good for trading. The best time to trade is when the market is most active. When more than one of the four markets are open simultaneously, there will be a heightened trading atmosphere, which means there will be greater fluctuation in currency pairs. When only one market is open, currency pairs tend to get locked in a tight pip spread of roughly 30 pips of movement. Two markets open at once can easily see movement north of 70 pips, particularly when big news is released. (Need a refresher on forex concepts? Common Questions About Currency Trading covers the basics.)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are post the thread according to your obervation. I think that you are right according to your thinning. But i am say there are the little issue. If you are follow the market trend. You have theforex knowledge. So you are see it that there is no worst time in the market. Only the issue is planning. You are work the market with the planning and you are successful.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee aap ki baat darust ha ka forex trading main hum ko un timing per ziada loss ka chance hota ha jin timing main market ki movement bouht hi slow hoty ha jis say jo traders us waqat trading ker raha hotay han un ko iss lia loss ho jata ha ka crismas aur eester waghera ka dinoon main iss tra ho sakita ha .. dear forex trading mein koi worst time nhi hota trading karny k liye han kuch time hota hai jahan hamen trades karny se bachna chaye like k news k waqt hamen trading nhi karna chaye ku k is time loss ka chance hota hai

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe the worst time in Forex are in December ending i mean due to Christmas and new year the market will really more dead slow so there will be no traders to trade and mostly may of government and other sectors have holidays so market will be stable and we cant find any movement on that time. there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact there are days where the volatility of the market is very low , as explained by anytime. during these days like festival days ,i dont have any clue about your tip.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex would be a waste of time if you trade forex in the wrong way, so that you do not make a profit but you suffered many losses in the trade. but if you have a good knowledge about forex, and you trade the right way, of course forex will not be a waste of time, because you will get a good profit in the forex business. I think all the time is good time for doing the Forex trading business,but some time if we can not doing the market analysis properly and also doing lot of money then we can say it's the worst time for the trading.I also think that when the market volatility is high then some time we also lost maximum money.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst time of buying and selling is whilst you are lossing a few cash in an entry and considering it how you convert it in earnings, you then are being diverted from trading to greed or fear pf loss. You should set a stop loss on your each access and if it reaches to prevent loss allow it cross. Dont alternate it. Due to the fact in case you trade it account margin may be disturbed that may end result huge losses.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal se jab koi badi news ati hai market mai aur market volitile hojata hai tab kyunki us waqt apko market ko predict karne mai kafi taklif hoti hai aur hamesha loss hi hota hai yaha pe kyunki marketitna up and down hotaa hai kiapka baar baar SL hit ho jata hai jab market volitile hota hai ya koi badi news aa jati hai market mai mere khyal se kisi bhi trader ko us samay market mai trade nahi karna chahiye kyunki us samay market ko judge karna bahut hi mushkil ho jata hai aur technical analysis bhi kam ko nahi ata hai us samay

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabse worst time forex ka hai hi nahi hai kyoki forex hume offer karti hai ki jab chahe trade kar sake koi time ka rules nahi hai so agar bat yah hai ki worst time to vo humlog ke liye hai kyoki hum hi log kie bar hai jo kabhi bhi emotion me rahte hai to unhe sach me us time trade nah ikarni chahiye kyoki or bhi vo loss me chale jayenge sabse worst time forex se nahi hai sabse worst time hum hi logo ka hota hai to ye thread apke upar depend karega ki ap ke liye kab kab worst time hai.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es kay baray may confuse hothay hay es discusssion say un ke confusion dor ho jaege i think trading may koe specil worst time nahe hotha magar jab holiday session hotha hay to per kuch chance hotha hay are very strong economic indicators being released so always avoid these time, I know its always very tempting to trade during these time in forex but its also good to really thing of the market as a good time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 418 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)